xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xadoflitan

Games

Lets see some of my favorite games areRunescape, World of warcraft, dungeon seige, guild wars, delta force 1, 2, and 3. Delta force black hawk down, delta force extreme is the game i wanna get, i heard it has some new stuff in it as well as a new graphics engine. Delta force is my alltime favorite game, its just fun to shoot people, and sneak around and lob grenades at people so that they blow up into a million pieces.I like real time strategy, war strategy, first person shooters, space strategy, oh yeah another great space game i like is homeworld and homeworld cataclysm. I havent played homeworld 2 yet but im hoping to get it soon enough.Xad

Well i would have to say my favorite games have to be all the final fantasy games except 11 since i havent played it, and the everquest series. Not only do these games have great story lines, state of the art graphics, and an unbelievable replay value, they are some of most interesting games to play.

Lets see some of my favorite games are

Runescape, World of warcraft, dungeon seige, guild wars, delta force 1, 2, and 3. Delta force black hawk down, delta force extreme is the game i wanna get, i heard it has some new stuff in it as well as a new graphics engine.

Delta force is my alltime favorite game, its just fun to shoot people, and sneak around and lob grenades at people so that they blow up into a million pieces.

I like real time strategy, war strategy, first person shooters, space strategy, oh yeah another great space game i like is homeworld and homeworld cataclysm. I havent played homeworld 2 yet but im hoping to get it soon enough.

Xad

188143[/snapback]

ye i am like game so much,but i like game play in online because we can play with many friends ,most of game i like Mu,JXonline,RF online .....