xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jae-unit

Phpbb Forums it wont work...

well that is always if you cant login,but when you install this, did you do it at the cpanel or did you upload it yourself?when you did it at the cpanel, you had to give your admin name and pass, and with that you can login.if you installed it by ur self, you have to put it into the config file.

I think he/she means that after adding new forums to his/her forum that he/she can no longer login to the forum as admin.Try resetting the password in the database, you will need to transfer itinto md5 encoded format BEFORE hanging it.

:ph34r: I made new forums on phpbb and i tried to log into it and it wont work. I cant even do anything on it.

187990[/snapback]

On your newly created Xisto account?

Did you delete the /install and /contrib (I think) folders as directed?

You need to do this from your hosted account c-panel. Not the one at the forums here.

It may not work until you do that.

Also, did you Log-in using the correct user-id and password?

If you need more advise, you will have to hang on until somebody else shows up. I'm far from an expert... just trying to help.