xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Runescape how did miniclip do it?

Simmple-take the source(if you are using IE, then it is under VIEW, then click SOURCE) and then paste the html document (you must find the script section in the code or you will make a duplicate the runescape page) on notepad or something and then put it on the internet. I've done it! it is soooo easy! well, for people who know html that is.-Dillon

It's sercurity sucks. My friend barged his way right through the database...with DOS.

Sure... :)
As for the source code. People have been on the verge of describing how it's done but no one has hit the nail perfectly. When you copy the Java clients source code it naturally chooses the .far file from localhost, miniclip simply replaces localhost with http://www.runescape.com/. Or they've been allowed a copy- the source code isn't exactly a guarded secret, people have managed to decompile on a number of occasions.

Well to get the real runescape client you would have to use a ripper but like that guy said. Its just an ad. I own my own runescape private server and I am using a older version of there client for it. -reply by eddiescape

I notice that miniclip.com put runescape in their web site how did they do it?
http://www.miniclip.com/games/empire/en/

im still wondering...

Well runescape is just a java type game so they probably got the code some how or the makers of runescape gave them something to copy for their website. I am still trying to figure it out.

Oh i see they are affiliates so they shared the game with them.
Edited by goldtupac (see edit history)

How to play runescape at school

Runescape

Replying to Microsoft

Basically type in "runescape world changer" in the google search bar

Go through the list untill you find one that overcomes the blocking system

Choose your world and login

Wahlar

-reply by Team hackster

Replying to Unregistered 015If you want to put runescape on your site without royalties and with a world selection parameter too then fear not If youre using IE get firefox and at the game screen get the frame source and information http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/(whatever you want).Runescape.Com/plugin.Js?lowmem=0&plugin=0That is the applet and you should follow runescape's protocol when putting it on your site

what does miniclip use?

Runescape

I use freewebs to make my sites - but what web hosting thing does miniclip use? its a good one - by the looks of it, I just don't get it! how could there be any other site?

-reply by annilea

how did they make the gameRunescape

They made the game in java coding, when you download a private server its all coded in .Java and.Class. That's why its got the applet code on the page, co its java coded and applets is basically what moves a java program onto a website that means runescape was made as program what are called cilents then put on the websiteYou should do some research

-Reply by Tekria.Net.Tc

ResponseRunescape

RunescapeTM 

Runescape is coded in The JAVA script language. MiniClip DID NOT steal the source, make a runescape private server (such as fatalx.Net), or anything of the such. MiniClip and Runescape were in a temporary partnership. It is VERY easy to put a section of a website on your own. If you know anything about coding you could add it to your own site. Which I have done before. There is also a way to make a Webclient for a runescape private server, so make sure the private server looks legit before using it,and never use your real rs password on a private server. Runescape private servers are illegal unless you have a liscense, or are using it to simply hone your coding skills, and you may NOT make money from them, or that is breaking the runescape copyright

Some more info...

You can create a .Java file by making a new .Txt file and saving it as .Java

You can learn to create our own private server at fatalx.Net

You may play a runescape private server at fatalx.Net

NEVER play on a private server that states that it is the actual runescape.

-reply by proatrix

Miniclip was given the code to have it on their site but I has been taking off... But I noticed one person said something about wanting to put it on another site and I have done just that... I got really bored so if you want to get online like at a school idk if this will be blocked but it might go to kramyelooc.Com that is my website and click on the tab that says "Runescape on my page" it might be changed to like runescape on my site or something like that. Also you can check out the rest of my website if you want it is currently undercosntruction and if any one wants to donate it would be happily accepted if you want any more questions reply to me on here I think it tells me if there is a reply

-reply by Mark Cooley

Runescape is a Java AppletYou use <applet> tags in the HTML coding for it to be put on your website.Unfortunatly Runescape doesn't give away free source code So unless you find somewhere to get it you can't have Runescape on your website.Runescape uses Java.Miniclip use this for they're runescape thing.<html><heading>Miniclip</heading><applet>Random runescape code</applet>Random Miniclip code</html>Learn Java