xisto Community
kevlar557

Hi Everyone

Hi, I'm kevlar557. I switched over here from Xisto, for a couple reasons. One was that my school blocked Xisto, and that is where I do almost all of my posting from. Second is that something happened to my hosting account, and it was deleted from the Xisto forum. I don't know if this was on purpous, but whatever. anyway, I'm glad to be part of the hosting community, and i hope to have a website to have hosting for very soon.

welcome to our Xisto community, kevlar557. :ph34r:

wellcome on board!, this is a great community, here you can share, help, ask for help and a lot of things more. i don't know at all how is Xisto, but i guess it's great too. you may take a look at army system, it's great kind of killing time while you post in the community and navigate in the tr17 forums.beware of spam! i have been warned several times and that's bad, they banned me and block my site, you may not want it!, don't spam, don't speak in rare languages but english, make a good use of your words and enjoy!see you on the forums!

Welcome aboard, kevlar557!Sorry to hear what happened to your Xisto account, but you can always make a fresh start. Besides, I think you'll be able to build up your hosting credits much quicker, as there is wider range of topics/threads on the Xisto forum.Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay this time around, and we look forward to seeing your site.Cheers!

Welcome to the community kevlar557!I'm glad to hear that you decided to join Xisto, the best online free-webhosting service out there. I wish you the best of luck on the design and maintenance of your future website and hope that one day I will get the privilage to be able to view it. Anyways, keep posting often; it will get you all the credits that you need to keep your free hosting account active. I'll see ya around!

Hi kevlar557,Your school banned Xisto ? What's up with that.???Welcome to Xisto.TRap 17 is run by the same folks as Xisto...even some of the moderators/admins have been the same..SO make sure you read the TOS (termso fo service/ "rules") and follow them. Theres' usually "read this "/"pinned" posts in each forums to help you out.There's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friends :ph34r::D RGPHNX