xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
samma

First Starwars Sig ~ Samma

well... this is my first starwars sig... i hate starwars just like i hate stuff like harry potter. Anyways, this was for a SOTW in a different forum, i kinda like it lol even though i hate starwars...

Posted Image

plz rate + comment :ph34r:

3/5I can't make out the picture in the siggy. To me it either looks like a sniper with a gun. Or some pipes in a ship or something like that. Hmmm...after a little longer look, I can see the bounty hunter. I think its the 2 circles that throw me off.(they look like eyes) 4.5/5 if I wasn't so confused with the picture, lol. STAR WARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HARRY POTTER MOVIES SUX0R(books are good though)

Samma, I think you went overboard with the grunge mate. The text is hard to read and the render is almost invisible. I find it very hard to identify the sig with anything from starwars, it could be for anything. I don't remember Starwars being so dark. :ph34r: 6/10 from me.

Well I have a mixed review for this sig samma!here is my review :I can't comment on render...because it is very hard to see (as mentioned by other members as well...so you know what exactly I mean with this statement :ph34r:).Brushing is really nice...and is giving depth to the sig.Text is very nice...i.e. I loved the font you used and the way you have made it a tech sig..is also nice...however brushing made it a bit hard to read....but still that is nice.If I remember correctly then Avalon once mentioned about background and brushing that the sig makers here tend to over brush to make a detailed background but nice techniques and less brushing can also make a detailed background...for e.g. Avalon's current sig.And yes the best part about the SIG is the MULTICOLORED portion...which makes it look good.My rating for this sig will be 7.5/10 only because of render and a bit of over brushing...nice work in other deptt. :D

Blending is nice, if not somewhat overdone. I think the overcontrast is no good though; the extremely light blue patches put me off. The tech brushing isn't working so well either - maybe you need fancier and more varied ones - I can see you're trying to get the whole "gun aim tags tech" thing, but it doesn't quite work. Liking the main text - readable and blends in, as does the pixel text.

I like the sig. I like the brushing and colors and how everything blends in well. It doesn't really look like a starwars sig though. This is probably because it is so dark and I can't really make out the render very well. I like the font you chose for the sig. It looks awesome, but it is difficult to actually read. Are you going for style or readability? Maybe you could find a different font that looks this good and is more easily readable. Right now it looks like SDMMD. I was trying to figure out what that meant until I saw your forum name and realized that is what it was. The text underneath the main text is unreadable, but still looks good within the sig. Besides these few minor gripes, I think you did a good job on this sig. I rate it a 7/10.

hey man! it's great, i like the colors, the type, the brushes, and the tech layout, and starwars is not bad at all, great work!

i have to agree with the about statements along with the use of the multi-colors that you used. you went way overboard on it, get rid of some of the grunge around the render like near the weapon to let it stand out just a bit.