xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

A Sports Forum.

This is my idea i think you guys should do, Have a Fourm for sports. Then break it up into this little idea i came up to but upi can add more or take away.NFL -MLB -NHL -NBA -and ect.Just a few of what you can do. And if you even want to get more crazy with this you can make it so after you click that you can select each team like the Philadelphia Eagles, New England Partriots, and ect. Please respond to my crazy idea. :ph34r:

yeah, a sports section is a good idea... but instead of having very specific sub forums.. but divisions something like... CricketTennisFootball/SoccerBasketballBaseballAthleticsMiscellaneouswould be nice. I am sure there are a number of sports enthusiasts in the community and would be following one sport or the other. A healthy discussion would be a good idea..what say admins??Cheers.

Just a reminder, we already have dedicated sports section. Life Talk > Sports. You can create as many different topics as you want in there. Administrators are reviewing your suggestions, however at this time they will be looking for active participations percentage. It'll be a shame to have little or none post when a sub-category is created like such. We already have sections that are almost inactive.

For now, direct all your sports related posts to the section I listed.

Thank you.