xisto Community
IvyFerris

My Doodles In Serif, Anyone? Rate my art?

Hey, I've been toying with PhotoPlus 6 by Serif lately, and I've been doing some sketches (if that's what you call them) with it. I hang out on gaiaonline.com a lot, and I have made some art for my quest thread. I want to post some here to see if these are any good! So please rate them. I'll add more soon, once I've finished with them.

Posted ImageThis is a picture I drew of my friend's character, and I added a joke that we both love. He thought it was cute ^.^

Posted ImagePosted Image

These are trophies I made for people who bump my thread a lot. I'm working on making a 100 and 250 trophy right now.

Please tell me what you think!

well, as cool_freaker said they look rather strange... but they are funny in one way. And why does he needs more cowbells? :ph34r:

bett then i can do but if you put your time and effort into and did like little peices at a time it could look really good.

:ph34r: Thanks everyone. Yeah, I'm not very good at it, but these pistures were done free of charge, and I was just figuring out the program, so I didn't work too ####### them. When I make better ones I'll put them on my website.