xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
round

What's The Best Online Shopping Cart looking for opions from people

I'm creating a shopping cart for a client and was wondering what's the best one out there? He doesn't have thousands and thousands of items to sell so i'm just looking for something that really reliable and simple to use because i do not want do tech support for him.round.

I'm creating a shopping cart for a client and was wondering what's the best one out there? He doesn't have thousands and thousands of items to sell so i'm just looking for something that really reliable and simple to use because i do not want do tech support for him.round.

187157[/snapback]

In terms of a free shopping cart application, osCommerce and zen-cart are two of the most commonly used shopping cart applications used - both are php based and can support large volume online stores. Other features which they offer are customer discussions of a product, customer ratings, search features, and more. You will also need a back-end database to store your products in conjunction with these shopping carts - the most comnonly used database with these would be MySql (also free and downloadable). Although these shopping cart application may take some time to configure (any problems usually involve the setting of php parameters in the ph.ini file) they usually run without any problem once they are set up

i kinda went with paypal concidering that my client was only going to us paypal as a payment option. Plus paypal was really really helpful and super easy to configure. thanks again round

Helloyou can use paypal free Shopping cart which will you can down load from paypal site.It s have Mnay Benefit Like : * Easy to implement - no CGI scripting necessary * No up-front costs - you'll have the same low fee schedule used when you receive other PayPal payments * Sell with ease - PayPal maintains detailed transaction records on our website * Improve buyer experience - with customizable buttons and secure payments, happy customers become repeat customers

187157[/snapback]

i prefer using paypal 123 website payments because it i really easy to get to grips with and you can have your website up and running i five or so minuits when you have your templates and everything ready

but if you want your own e-commere sit you should and i reccomend doing i9t downloading paypal payment moniter it will run off of your computer and you can see people making payments into your paypal account

there are also many different e-commerse sites arround in the world wide web but i think that payoale is the best.

187157[/snapback]

os commerse zend cart whm autopilot paypal there all good