xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Avalon

Buffalohelp Gift Sig I need the practice

As I need practice with making sigs, I thought I might make a few gift sigs for those that help keep this forum running. Here's the first gift sig for BuffaloHELP.

All comments appreciated. (still learning ya know!) :P

Posted Image

not bad for a pop up make sure to work with the feathering tool at 10-15px you should get better results with it, i like the backgroud but mix up the abstract just a bit use like thick abstract and then put some thin astract over that and then overlay it and visa versa as well.text which is cool a little pixelated but you would have to look at long enough to find when you do the text work with the anti-alias a bit you can get better results.nice drop shadow you used on the render as well.

This one is a bit better than your sig to Johnny because the background color matches the render color. The only thing I don't like is that her entire leg is transparent. I'd make it so that her lower leg is invisible while her upper leg is transparent. That will be much better because it will look like she's popping out more.

Microsoft said that this one is a bit big. What you can do is move BuffaloHELP to the left so that it's closer to the render, move the pixel font so that the n in Avalon forms a straight line with the p in BuffaloHELP.

HA!!! and HO!!!I didn't get to see this one because I was away for few weeks. I'm sorry that I didn't get to see it. Nice pop-out sig! I'll give 9/10 especially because the render looks like it's walking through the fields of electrified energy grass. You lost 1 point because it's too girly :) lolThank you for your gift.