xisto Community
dr1v3r

Mysql Database Problem !

How do I backup the files?

Which files do I have to backup?

Also, once these problems are resolved, what'll happen to the MySQL files?

186970[/snapback]

Just DO NOT delete your MySQL files. None of them. That's it, you don't need to backup now, but if you desire to do it, then go to your CPanel and click on Backup tool. Finally you just have to download your GZ files of everysingle Aliases and Filters of your MySQL databases....

Cheers! :P

p.s. I only hope the SQL databases are fixed soon.... some people have emailed me to complain about it... :P

G-Luck!!!!

When I went on, I had no databases. Will they come back again after this downtime? If not I will be really really really f***ing pissed. I will spaz and end up filling up the vent. So I hope my databases are back again after this.

It would be good to have some official confirmation, but my databases have been restored. I'm noticing in the shoutbox that everybody else is experiencing the same thing. t17 continues to impress! Downtime is a part of any host, especially for one that gives its users so much freedom. I just hope somebody doesn't abuse the freedom and screw it up for the rest of us.