xisto Community
dnateam

Mobile Trickz Nokia N-Gage QD

Nokia N-Gage QDExtended color palette in Nokia N-Gage QDGo to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and download Smart Profiles.Install it on your phone.Run sProfiles from the menuSelect the profile you wish to personalize and choose Options|Adv.Profiles|Colour PalletesThis colour pallete has more color schemes than the phone's default one.Select the pallete you like and press OK and exit the application.

I have tried this software on my N-Gage(not N-Gage QD) earlier but I started facing a problem of loosing the battery power quicly....when I uninstalled it...it was fine again...so guess what was my decission....Not to install this software again :PI know it makes the N-gage sofware looks much better but I am happy with the default looks as well.

Can anyone around give me some download sites for a nokia symbian phone? Also from where to get mp3s for free?

I dont know where you can download stuff. But i have a mailing list yahoo group. There we send all the latest symbian Software within hours of it being released. i'm not sure if i might post links here. so if you want the site addy just inbox me, or say if its ok for me to post the link here.

Edited by KeeS (see edit history)

If you have mobile phone with a camera, point a remote control from anything, like a TV VCR, at your camera and press some buttons. Your camera should be able to pick up the infrared light coming from the remote control. It's pretty cool :P try it.

My Ngage-QD slow on java app

Mobile Trickz

Hi...

Can any of you tell me what is wrong with my ngage QD...

When I click the apps(java) applacation it will take 3 minutes or so to see the list of installed java applacation...But my in 3660 it only take less than a minute to see the list...

So can any of you tell what is wrong??

TQ

-question by Bakas99

My Ngage-QD slow on java app

Mobile Trickz

Hi...

Can any of you tell me what is wrong with my ngage QD...

When I click the apps(java) applacation it will take 3 minutes or so to see the list of installed java applacation...But my in 3660 it only take less than a minute to see the list...

So can any of you tell what is wrong??

TQ

-question by Bakas99

wow, it takes 3 minutes?

i think that java app is not compatible with your QD.

cause some java app have behavior like that

may i know what app that you use which 3 mnt to start-up?

How many apps do you have on your NGage? O_O

If you have mobile phone with a camera, point a remote control from anything, like a TV VCR, at your camera and press some buttons. Your camera should be able to pick up the infrared light coming from the remote control. It's pretty cool smile.gif try it.

Speaking of remote control, download Vectir (vectir.com) to your Bluetooth phone and laptop/PC with Bluetooth- very interesting to use!