xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malish

Trading Half-life 2 For Low Digit Cs 1.6 Steamid

You are an idiot for a couple reasons.

1. You think people are stupid enough to just post their ID's on here, where everyone and their brother can see it and use it, which will get the whole game ID, and the steam players banned.

2. As of 2000, you cannot disable ID's to switch your version of a game to another person.

3. There is no place where you can check who has been banned from what I know of steam. Now mind you, I've been playing the entire half-life series since before steam even came out, and I have not found a ban list.

4.There is no 3-5 digit ID. There never has been in the history of the half-life series. The lowest amount of digits and letters was 12, and that was back when half-life first came out.

I'd advise everybody reading this to never post game ID's in a public place, yet alone give it to someone before getting some kind of payment.

189062[/snapback]

your are some ****** supid yes there is a ban list and there are 6 digit steam ids!!!! steam ban list

Hahaha cs1.6 Shutting DOWN ????

DUDE,

If they shutdown CS1.6 big shot teams like fnatic, would be out of business.

They have a unique team for cs1.6 alone, and a huge population of Completive gaming in tournaments like wcg,cpl, cal, etc.. All have cs1.6

So cs1.6 is ever green.

It wont get shutdown like cs1.5 because of the population of players who play 1.6

Did you know cs1.6 sells more on steam compared to CS:S ?

Well so don't think steam is gonna shutdown 1.6

TATS NOT happening.

And iF it does.. Poor Steams gonna run on a big loss.

-nikil

LOST USERNAME AND PASSWORD

I bought the game but lost my username and password could someone give me a username and password

-reply by Daemen

Replying to kevlar557Wow you are stupid.Thats the cdkey on the case,A steam_id is completely differentJoin a game and type status in console to get yours.I have a 5 digit btw, 0:1:18498And theres nothing wrong with posting it anywhere, no one can do anything with it.-reply by d3vious

Just curious as to why a short steam id is really needed? Will it make you look like a pro or load up the game faster or what?

If im curious about if a player cheats im always looking at the steam Id first. if the digits are lower than 5 i know that the guy doesn't cheat, because he have had the account a long time ago and maybe is a skilled player. If the steam id is higher than 7 digits there is a higher chance that ppl will call you cheater if you are skilled.