xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dymondgurl

A Site Banner I need a banner

Can someone create a banner for me with the name joop. If you can do more than one version I would appreciate it very much. Please and thank you. :P. Also can someone tell me what program you use to make sigs and banners. Are they very hard to make or is it easy once you know what programs to use. Thank you in advanced.

Also can someone tell me what program you use to make sigs and banners. Are they very hard to make or is it easy once you know what programs to use. Thank you in advanced.

Most of us use photoshop, others use gimp. Making sigs isnt all that hard, once you get the hang of it, and remember certain shortcuts. But, it basically has to do with balancing everything out.

Most of us use photoshop, others use gimp. Making sigs isnt all that hard, once you get the hang of it, and remember certain shortcuts. But, it basically has to do with balancing everything out.

186517[/snapback]

Oh okay. does it take along time to make sig and or banners. I tried to make one and it did not turn out well. You and Mike have skills I see. what exactly is gimp. I have never heard of it before. I lost already cause my balance is off :P

It doesnt take long to make one, once you get the hang of it. And gimp is basically an open-source photoshop, if you will. http://www.gimp.org/

186575[/snapback]

Okay so is it possible for you to make me a banner for my site. The name is joop. I would appreciate it a whole bunch. Thanks in advanced ~~** Dymond**~~ :P

About the banner, what's the site about? Or will just practically any banner do?

About the banner, what's the site about? Or will just practically any banner do?

186716[/snapback]

It's a general message board and I just need the word joop in some different styled banners. Thanks alot for the help :P

Posted Image

If you need it in a different color, or whatever, just tell me.

Posted Image

If you need it in a different color, or whatever, just tell me.

186946[/snapback]

Can you make the word Joop bigger and a different color back ground. A blue would go nice. It does not have to be red or pink. Nothing gurlie. I need a banner like something u would make for yourself. That red one is pretty nice though.

I need a banner like something u would make for yourself.

Funny you should say that, cause that is something i'd make for myself, when i'm in the mood.

Anywho.

Posted Image

Funny you should say that, cause that is something i'd make for myself, when i'm in the mood.

Anywho.

Posted Image

186992[/snapback]

Sorry still looks the same as the other. I like th e color blue that u chose. can u make the letter alot bigger and just play around with it. put symbols and stuff in it. I mean make it more clorful pl and ty. I really appreciate all your help tru.

Okay here is the logo I need you to add when you are making the banner for me. Please and thank you in advanced. Posted Image

187271[/snapback]

Oh and can you use the joop logo, but on the side put like... viva la. So it will say viva la Joop. It could be like script thanks.

I Usualy Use Photoshop. But if you use google there are actually banner generators. you coustomise i right on the website and you can take the banner for free.I don't quite know what does generaters are called but ill keep my eye out for 1.Good Luck

Dymond, next time please put in all your requests in the first post and refrain from spamming. Also, don't double post please, PM me and I'll fix it for you. Thanks.And if Truefusion doesn't come up with something you want I'll try my skills out.

Edited by KuBi (see edit history)