xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Stargate The Alliance

(well i am not sure were to put this topic so i placed it here if you think it should go else were then move it to were ever lol) This is one game that i am rly looking forward 2 i just LOVE stargate its so awsome mostlikey i am going to have this game right when it comes out if anyone else is planning on getting it and you wana join a clan you can join mine XD always lookin for more ppl anyways back to the game. the site is

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

they have videos on it (like preview vids and the E3 one also) and its not suppost to come out till December

Yeah. i think stargate is awsome to. i prefer stargate atlantis though, and i hope they make a video game for that.So far i have watched every episode that has been on tv and i'm luvin it. i cant wait for da episopde where u see a boy who was tranform,ed from a wraith by a drug beckett mad - Michael.A good website for stargate info is http://www.gateworld.net/

A good site for information on the game is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ they update it more than the official site so anyone wants to see whats new in the game. They have some really cool trailers and pics from it and all the weapons and vehicals from it. u can also go to stargate-sg1.hu for a complete list of stuff on both atlantis and sg-1

A good site for information on the game is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ they update it more than the official site so anyone wants to see whats new in the game. They have some really cool trailers and pics from it and all the weapons and vehicals from it. u can also go to stargate-sg1.hu for a complete list of stuff on both atlantis and sg-1

192201[/snapback]

Yea i heard they where making a game looks really cool. I got all the Stargate movies on DVD i got every season up to season 7.... Just picked up Stargate Atlantis dvd set....

I checked out some trailers there pretty cool. im gald they do have vehicals too.

Big fan of both shows, but the original has gotton kind of lame as of late. I never thought I would see Louis Gosset Jr. in a roll that I didn't like, now I can. :) Atlantis is still moving in a good direction tho. I think that would make a way better game, just cos of the advanced weapons and vehicles in the series.

Big fan of both shows, but the original has gotton kind of lame as of late. I never thought I would see Louis Gosset Jr. in a roll that I didn't like, now I can. ^_^  Atlantis is still moving in a good direction tho.  I think that would make a way better game, just cos of the advanced weapons and vehicles in the series.

193968[/snapback]

I totally agree since they got rid of richard dean anderson the show has gone really down hill. I think they created atlantis too keepo the show alive. i alos have all the shows on dvd they r real cool i have seen every episode. I also heard therough the grape vine that they might come out with an atlantis game(not for sure though) I would really like to see the atlantis game if they ever come out with it.

by the way hi shadow shark i see u on starcraft too