xisto Community
Ryo

This Girl AHHHHHHH

Hey, Well, I'm still at school. I know a couple of people that I like, but I'm not exactly the sort to 'ask the out'. It's not that I have a problem with it, it's just I like to let things happene on there own. So I started spending more time with this person, I started to find out what she enjoyed doing, what she liked and what she didn't. Then I just started talking to her. I just share interests and stories with her. We had a really good time and eventually it happens on it's own. That's my way of doing things but I doubt it's very good help. Anyway - thanks for your time, Sean Webber (alive).

The question... well... I suppose if you could just be face to face, if you don't fancy the whole romantic approach, or if she doesn't like it then you could always just say it straight up: 'Hey, look, I need to get somin off my chest dude ok? Do wanna sort of start seeing each other?' I know that sounds rubbish, it most probably is, but that is the line, well - a line similiar to a line a budy of mine used with this girl he really liked. I know it's not that romantic, but if that's how they like it then you now... You can't really get the best advice online - without other people meeting the girl, but it's worth a shot I suppose. Perhaps you could get some of your mates to talk to her, find out what she thinks about you? Well... I know this is probably the worst advice you have ever heard but you know... Oh Well.. Thanks for your time buddy and best of luck. Sean Webber (alive).

Well next time you see her down the hall and walk by her try this:you:''Hey, can I ask you a question?''She:''yea''you:"Are you single?"she:"why?(or whatewer she answers)"you:"Well, I know someone who I think would REALLY find you attractive. He's nice, funny, interesting... and I think you might like him. (smile in a knowing way as you say all of this, hinting that you might be talking about yourself)"If she asks if you were talknig about yourself just smile sligthly and say:"Maybe". Then ask her for phone # or whatewer you need.

Well next time you see her down the hall and walk by her try this:

you:''Hey, can I ask you a question?''

She:''yea''

you:"Are you single?"

she:"why?(or whatewer she answers)"

you:"Well, I know someone who I think would REALLY find

you attractive. He's nice, funny, interesting... and

I think you might like him. (smile in a knowing way

as you say all of this, hinting that you might be talking

about yourself)"

If she asks if you were talknig about yourself just smile sligthly and say:"Maybe". Then ask her for phone # or whatewer you need.

188481[/snapback]

sounds sort of corney but ill giv it a wherl. Ill let you guys know what happens because i really want to tahk you guys for all the posting.

Haha, I really want to see her reaction to this.

189989[/snapback]

well you got what you wanted. I asked around the question and luckly one of her froends needed advice on how to ask out a guy i sugested that method and she said i was stupid and should shut up. So anyone that thinks that is going to work is saddly mistaken

If I gave you advice, you'd chicken out. :huh: I'm no love docter, but it sounds like this is your first girl. Try doing gentleman-like things.And no, I will not sit here and type all the the gentleman-like things.Opening doors, not throwing sly grins and being an *BLEEP*. Try an "Etiquette Book".

no, dont scare her away by asking her out. she'll only be happy if she likes you too. the best way is to just be yourself, dont try anything funny, if she likes you, she likes you. If she doesnt, too bad, move on. And if she likes you, you'll know it half the time unless you're that blind. the signs are pretty obvious. Simply let your heart guide you =)

Im gonna try that gentle men stuff and im ashamed to say it is my first girlfriend and i need lots o advice. Although i alredy do all that stuff it couldn't help to do it a little more. I am really blind to if she lieks me or not so could ne one pointout sighns so i can look for them i really want to make this a sucess and dont want to look stupid and ruin our relationship as friends.

Hi, erm i think your just gonna have to get to know her like find out what she likes and doesn't like and what she likes in boys etc ad remember to get to know her first instead of rushing into things or you will get turned down