xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dizzle102

Hello Every One, Im New :)

hi, my name is Dizzle102, i have been waiting to get a good free hosting plan for ages, and now i found it, Xisto looks great.

have a look at some of my websites:

dizzle102.invisionplus.net/

areabf2.com/ (not actualy mine, i am the co-admin)

gamingheaven.tk/

/dizzle102.5gigs.com/ (this one is underconstruction)

/dizzle102.5gigs.com/board (this is the ipb forum on the site) and there are plenty more, i have had some bad hosts before, so im glad that i found this site. :P Thanks, Dizzle102

Welcome to Xisto, Dizzle102! Xisto is a great hosting, so you'll really enjoy it here. Just remember not to spam, keep your credits up, and everything will good well. :P We're also a pretty friendly place, who doesn't mind helping. So anytime you need help with anything with your site, don't be afarid to ask.Again, welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Welcome aboard, Dizzle102. I think you've found a great place to post and have your site hosted. The people here are friendly and very supportive, and if you have a problem I'm sure any of the moderators/admins can help you out.Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay and come back and post as much as you like!Cheers!

Well hi there! Glad to have you ahere at Xisto. The best hosting on the net. There re greatv forums here. As well as great mods! If you need anything or need help, you can ask members and mods. Most of the members here are knowledgable people, and know a lot about the forums. Well, have a great day. And welcome again!

Hi Dizzle102,Welcome to Xisto forums. Nice sites. The webhosting here at Xisto is really great & 99.9% uptime is super..no bull !!! The forums are filled with tons of bright, helpful folks. If you have any questions just post ∧ someone will be sure to get back to you..usually faster than you can imagine. PM the moderators if you have any trouble configuring or setting up your website.Enjoy your stay & make new friends :huh: RGPHNX