xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Too Much Work It Drives Me Crazy

Well where do I start ... well I surpose that the beginning would be the best place.All of my friends have told me I should start my own network ... cause I have been known online for a LONG time as "Zaccy" ... well that has been my online name anyway. Not my real name, but you all should know what that is like.I done a survey asking people what they would want from my network and what they would like to be involved and see happen. I dont the survey over a month period and had over 1000 responses to go through ... so over the next few weeks I went through them all making notes and comments and looking through everything.At the end of it I was like OMG how do they expect me to do all of this? Well I put that out there and they said get Staff involved and call it the Zaccy Network.After some serious consideration I have done it ...And OMG the amount of work that is now involved I can't believe that I actually agreed to it. People want things NOW ... they dont want to wait for it.And I am like, please give me the time to get things running, nothing can be done overnight and they whine and complain and whine and complain again. So I have now told them all to backoff and give me the time to do it right. Let me do it right or I wont do it at all. I can not stand doing half hearted jobs and things. I have to have them done right and professional looking ... if you know what I mean.But people annoy me so much sometimes ... they need to learn to get some patience

your network is a work for your life?support your life?why you wanna the people want you to do what?you should ask what do you want.what about the zacciy network?it's ...something you don't wanna any other to know?