xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mendezgarcia

Allow Users To Edit Posts

I am sorry if this has been suggested before, but it would be good if you allowed the users to edit their posts... I don't feel comfortable posting again because I forgot something or wanted to change something

184824[/snapback]

Firstly, you haven't searched enough on this topic. As you can see trap seventeen has thousands of posts before you even join the community and forum. This topic has been discussed before and mods and admins have decided not to allow EDIT simply because there are people who misuse them in the past. From now on, before starting any new threads, kindly search first, it might have already been posted elsewhere because this forum is quite old and many members have opined their thoughts about almost everything which you and I know about and what a huge forum used to contain. I hope this helps.

Yeah, as Dragonfly said, it's been a debated topic. Pure and simple, we've had problems with it because it was around when I first started, and the admins decided that it wasn't worth the trouble. If you want to edit your post, report it and tell the mods what you want to edit, or PM a mod directly.

I'm sure OpaQue could, but it would take a lot of work calculating the credits for the old posting, taking them away and then calcualting them for the new post and adding them on or whatever is required, the point is there's no edit button. If you need a post edited report it, simple.//Locked