xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anne23

My Introduction ;)

Hello! :P My name is Anne, I'm 14 years old, and I live in N.C. I love making web sites and graphics, and I think I want to do something like that for a living. I started high school about 3 weeks ago and I really like it so far :( This forum is awesome! There's so many topics, so it's easy to find things to post for.

Welcome to Xisto, Anne! I also live in North Carolina, which part do you live in? I live near Winston Salm/Greensbro. I'm in my last year of high school, but I remember my frist year. It was fun after I got used to all of the buldings, and people. I hope it's good for ya.I also would love to do computer/website graphics/designing for a living, it's something I really enjoy myself.If you ever need anykind of help with graphics or website, please, don't be afarid to ask. I'm sure someone would be willing to help you. :PAgain, welcome to Xisto!

welcome to club and since you are interested in graphic design head over to our gfx forum we have lots of good gfx makers of all sorts. and lots of topics to choose from.

Thanks everyone! :( AMWGeek, I live in High Point! lol, I didn't think I'd find somebody so close to me on this forum. Small world! :P Saint_Michael, I'll be sure to check out the gfx forum... it sounds pretty cool!And it's nice to meet you, Christina, cmatcmextra, and Panda. (YES, another North Carolinian!! :()I hope I'm not breaking a rule by posting twice... :( I couldn't find the rules on this forum to read over them again.

Hi Anne,Welcome to the Xisto forums. As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.There's lots of very talented graphic designers here. just check out some of the signatures on the forums.Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff too.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friends.RGPHNX