xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Homer

A Pretty Good Easy Way To Make Some Money runescape./

Hey guys havent been on quite recently. I was pretty tired so i couldnt type well. Well actually this is what i mean. Who cares if you lose 5 dollars a month on runescape membership fee. By thieving you can make 1 million runescape classic cash and sell for 4-5 USD a day per character. So here1 account - $5 a month for membership - 30 days - $120- $150 Usd per character selling US cash.Cause you make $4-$5 per character every day. You still might have to buy an extra main character to transfer money and hold. If you had 10 characters you can make $40-$50 a day. To find buyers go to websites like http://www.dovora.com/ and http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=theintensity&e=com . Those sites have people that might buy them. I hope you guys get the point in this i guess.Well PM or something if your confused of just leave a post here.

Hi well I playing runescape too and I'm trying to make at least one mill. My character is lvl 57 and she has 355k so far lol, pretty low I know. But like I can't think of other great ways to make money like I've tried law running and you get 60k from 200 laws but it takes to long to get 200 laws and theres way too many people and its lagging all the time so I need a good way to make money on runescape...-lolgf

i wouldn't bother doing things like that to earn money, its far easier to set up a site and put some ads on it and eanr money through that way

i'm totly agree with you
and your site will grw up
but with sutch ways you only loos mony hoping you can get some moor
the only one making mony is the web site
you are going to pay for it

This site is good if your old enough but say you were 13 and your mom wont let you make over 1 member account,then what would you do...?-reply by marck512