xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rosuto

Comparing Trap17? What Trap17 reminds me of.

When I came across this hosting site, it suddenly reminded me of Inuration dot net, the hosting site that shut down a few years ago. They had the same system, IT points by posting on their forum and such... They shut down because of something that happened to them. Are there more sites like this one and Inuration? Plus, does anyone remember or know Inuration?

I tell you to stick with Xisto. I was once in Inuration as well, but I was highly disappointed when they went down. I recommend you stay in Xisto. It's been around for a loooooong time now, and the service and community is incredible! Plus, the credits system is a lot different that the one in Inuration. I highly doubt that Xisto will shut down anytime soon, as they also have Xisto - Web Hosting for pay hosting. Xisto gives me all my needs. Stick to this, don't leave. You'll see! :PWelcome to Xisto!

well I dont know about Inuration but as icemarle said that Xisto is a very nice place to be. Very good hosting and great community. well, the way you both have suffered, me and wild20 also suffered once not with Inuration though but with Liquidhand Xisto has already completed 1 year and if I am not wrong all those hosting companies close which are not professional and even if they are they dont have any paid source...Trap17 has a paid source as well.

Some people buy credits which should keep this hosting up and running even longer.

Trap 17 reminds me of http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , like the layouut and everything is just like it but i find thi better becuz it's pretty new and looks like its gunna stay for a while.....buildtolearn looks old and has toooooooo many users and u need to post too much to get in so ur sites will be slow and after u post u still dont get the good websites..u need to post like crazy for the amazing website...so i find this a lil better. but this is almost like build to learn. :ph34r:

There's also Hostbidder.com, which registers domain names for 750 forum points. Their points are easier to get because it's all automated. You can also get hosting for only 300 forum points, but for 1200 points you can get 1 GB of space and 10 GB of bandwidth.The other good thing about them is that their registration procedure registers you for the package for two months. They also don't deduct points for staying inactive.

Our credits system has been developed seperately and we do not use external points system. And the credit system is directly in connection with the servers so that there is no manual process involved. This ensures the reliability and safety of your account.

You are further assured that, UNLIKE other hosts :-

You won't be contacted suddenly to make posts

You are never forced to do certain actions like publishing, marketting, <- snipped -> etc.

You got complete details of your ACTIVITY. You exactly know, how active you are expected to be. So, you can take a good vaccation of 1 year if you have more than 365 credits.

You are not made to post depending on a particular time frame. So, there are no montly minimum posts. So, You enjoy the freedom. You are not compelled to stay active throughout the year.

Your account ACTIVATION, Password management, upgrade and modification are all automated procedures. Your privacy is maintained and your account details are shown only to you after account setup. (which is Instant after approval)

You can get anyone to be active in your place incase you are unable to be active yourself.

You can transfer credits and purchase credits. ( One unique feature ) :)

Xisto is still young and developing as it is moving along. We are trying our best to improve our service.

}