xisto Community
Becca

My Hamsters ! My Hamsters

I cute little wubby bubby sweet hearts. They are soooo cute...I have chinese dwarfs and they are tiny!! I got two like last year and they are so FAT now.I just want to post a dum story about them. Lmao I know no one is going to read it any way so...oh well...dont know..lmao...Dont worry I a bit freaky.One day like 3 years ago I only had one hamsters - it died :) I was so sad. I cried my eyes out so my dad bought me two more - which I have now.Anyways once my OLD hamster [taz] escaped and I couldn't find him..I'd lost Taz for a week!! So I called in a group of F.H.H.G Find hamster Help Group...A.K.A My Friends. There was 5 of them and we looked for about 2 hours or so EVERY WHERE and I mean EVERYWHERE. We cleared out the last cupboard. And we found NOTHING.And then we heard a scream and it was the friend who was afraid of them. She saw the hamster in between two cushions stuffed in the storage cupboard [thingy]. And it was trying to dig in the pillows. LMAO.We saw it and quickly caught it. And found that it had somehow got back in the "locked" cage with some food and bedding and brought it to like 5 metres away from the cage. I had a great time with the F.H.H.G and I forced the one who was afraid of the hamster to de-flea it with special shampoo. Well thats the end. Lmao.

cool :)

my first hamster was named: pooky (poekie in dutch)
but he was always biteing all the time :)
and he passed away,
then i got a big hamster (not a dwarf hamster) named: schurfie
he was really nice! but he also died :D

now i got 2 hamsters named: Kwarkje en Moesje

kwarkje: picture of kwarkje
moesje: picture of moesje

OH MY GOD YOUR HAMSTERS ARE SO BLUDY CUTE I WANT TO BITE THEM:) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe OMG they are so shweet xx :)I love little cute wubby hammies.Your hamsters look small on your big hand but I think mine are smaller.I'll uploade my piccies of my cute little wubby hammies.Mine are grey aswell.

I've allways found hamsters kinda... pointless.. they sleep all day and wake at night. Making tiny kids annoyed because they're pet is asleep.>_> I preferr cats.. they're cooler.. actualy, come to think of it, hamsters are locked up all day, so they would actually be better than cats.. ;_: they jump on tables and eat my food when I'm not looking.. Though, hamsters are cute.. and cool... they should make a new computer game where the lead character is a ninja hamster.. yeah... that'd rock.

lol,my hamsters are wierd.they are always awake :Scats are pretty cool to... but they eat hamsters :)and i would deffently play that game if it existed :)

HAMTARO awwe so cute...so cute..I'd love to have a dog. The only reason I got a hamster is because I love animals and.....because I was not alowed to have a dog.I want a dog.Do you ? Dogs are cool.But big responsibilities.I want one. I want a dog.I REALLY want a dog.I REALLY REALLY want a dog.Well I would prefer a cute puppy. I like cats but I like dogs more. Cats have fleas and run wild outside in your garden or elsewhere....God knows what they do... :) I wouldn't like to think what they do with other cats. Dogs don't run wild oh wait yes they do but like at least they don't eat hamsters or try to kill birds and fishy. I mean thats just mean. I want a DOG.......no I mean a PUPPY

Lmao what drool ? mmm When I see fit guys I drool....look there Wassie :) *drools* hehe

no it goes like this:look there is wassie! RUN PEOPLE RUN! or you are all gonna die of wassie's uglyness!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH *trowing up

Yeah right seriously I am SO MUCH MORE UGLIER THAN YOU plus I am shorter than you probably alot conidering your older and I am a short person.Actually my friends are all my height...anyways....*drools @ wassie* muhaha.

welll... i'm not that big... i'm about 1,83 m tall,and who cares that your short :) and your starting the "who is ugly and who isn't thingy again :) "i will win that :D

I never had a hamster, but I always wondered what it would be like to have one. What do you have to feed it and stuff. Do you have to take it to the vet or something every month or so for some kinda check up?

My little brother had two hamsters. They fought and one ate the other one. She died a few days later though, probably from indigestion. :) Hamsters are cute, but yeah, all they do is sit there. I don't like pets that sleep all day. It's like having a pet rock.

I never had a hamster, but I always wondered what it would be like to have one. What do you have to feed it and stuff. Do you have to take it to the vet or something every month or so for some kinda check up?

No, you don't have to take them to the vet monthly.

I don't like cats. Dogs are much better. And not all dogs drool! :)