xisto Community
Peaktao

I've Experienced Some Problems In Trap17 please advise me

Hi,My website has been hosted by trap 17. So as a condition, I have to be an active member of the forum. That's fine usually. However, I've recently encountered a problem ie. I can't access Xisto website to post my comment. In other words, when I tried to enter into Xisto website, my screen showed a messge 'this page cannot be displayed'. It happened for quite a few times.And then, of course, my website has sometimes been suspended because of this.HAs anyone experienced the same proble? Maybe it's because I'm in Bangkok now for holiday . Usually when I'm in the UK, I have faced with no such problem. Thanks a lot for your advice! :)

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Moving from General Talk
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

did this happen today or this past weekendm it it happen this pass weekend that was fate i guess, but alli can say is, post when you can and try to stay above 10 hosting credits so just in case seomthing happens then you will be protected.

This happened to me once except that could access Xisto forums just not my website. Here's the two things I've found you can do:

Add Xisto to your trusted sites

Go to Tools --> Internet Options

Then go to Privacy (I think)

Then click on Trusted Sites, then Add and enter *.trap17.com

That's all off memory, so it might be wrong. Next option is to download or install another browser. I recommend Opera or Firefox. Both are free and this is the solution I've been using for 1 or 2 months.

It was probably just a little bit of down time. Every website has a little of it. It also could be that your internet wasn't working - at least that's the way it rolls over here in Texas. And it's usually not too difficult to be an active member. Like the others said, just post a lot in advance. If you need a few credits real fast to access your site or whatever, just let me know (AIM, MSN, whatever) - I have plenty that I can transfer.