xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

[saint-michael] {w} Vs [snlildude87]~~voting grungestract battle

Snildude gets my vote.His sig is much clear...but mike's sig is somewhat fadeded.Also the text of snil's sig is much better but again text of mike's sig is not that appealing. However the background of mike's sig is better.so if we take out who got more points out of the comparision which I've made...it makes it clear why snil got my vote. :)

Snildude gets my vote.

His sig is much clear...but mike's sig is somewhat fadeded.

Also the text of snil's sig is much better but again text of mike's sig is not that appealing. However the background of mike's sig is better.

so if we take out who got more points out of the comparision which I've made...it makes it clear why snil got my vote. :)

184087[/snapback]

My vote goes for Mike his colors pop out more and it catches my eye.

Hmm,I guess I'd have to go for Mike on this one, it just looks more clean to me, better detail, I like how the render fits into the sig, although the text isn't that great. Snils just looks like the same old same old to me(from him) =/ so yeah, SM.

My vote goes to S_M, it caught my eye instantly. Everything flows so nicely. Nice colors, nice choice in render, good choice in text. That pixel stretch really helps the sig.

Having a little trouble stating the scores?

Current: 4-1

My vote goes to S_M. It's a lot more clear, snlil, your sig is to busy and complex with the tech.

5-1 what's this going too?

Please state the current score in ALL you posts.

S_M, please give more info on the battle. Whether it's going to 5 points, 7 points, best of 6, whatever.

SNLIDUDE87 also get's my vote, even if it is similar to a lot of his others. I guess why change a winning formula, but a little variation would be nice. I'm sorry SM, your sig has just got too much blurring for my liking. :) That makes the score:SAINT-MICHAEL - 5SNLIDUDE87 - 3

I Also vote for Saint-Micheal. I like his one very cool. The colors, the big and little sames and i like that it's not scharp. Sniledudes is cool though. This are two very good sigs.Saint_Micheal: 6Sniledude: 3

Thread closed. Congratulations Michael for winning this one.Oh, and you really didn't get revenge because if you remember on the last battle, I beat you unanimously while on this one, I got some votes. :PGood job though. Yours really is better than mine on this one.