xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Sig Of The Week #5 Voting new system of voting

Who should Win SOTW #5  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here hare this weeks entries in Sig of the Week #5, also use the poll to cast your vote, so it will be easier to count the votes by next week, so good luck and let the voting BEGIN!!!

Trufusion

Posted Image

Snlildude87

Posted Image

Saint-Michael

Posted Image

Cool Freaker

Posted Image

Avalon

Posted Image

wassie
Posted Image

samma

Posted Image

ciroxyz

Posted Image

Blue0016

Posted Image

Damann

Posted Image

Avalon gets my vote....his sig is having nice and clean background...not messy one like mine :) and has a good render.The text is good and the grey smoke kind of stuff matches with it.So I'll say he gets my vote.

Although I have also attracted to Fusionss and SM's, I'ma have to vote for Freaker, just a nice looking, not over detailed sexy cute sig, in my opinion.But still props to everyone else.

Freaker has my vote. Looks a lot more clean cut and nicely done than the others. We really need to up our standards here at Trap...most of those are simply disappointing.And Mike, the reason we never did poll voting to begin with was because it can be cheated, and it doesn't give entrants a chance to have their work critiqued.

Nguyen gets my vote. I can never spell your name right dude... lol

I'm interested to know what you mean by the 'standards' at Xisto. There's nothing highly sexually intensive there

Panda.

184437[/snapback]

Ehm...where did sexual come into the conversation? :P

I was saying the grade of sigs here needs to be upped a bit...most of the sigs seem to be a bit lacking. I know T17 isn't a graphics/sig oriented site like gamerenders or whatever, but I'm sure we can all do better.

It's definitely been improving a lot though Johnny. I'm sure if things keep progressing at this rate, standards at Xisto will be up there within a matter of months.Anyway, I vote for Trufusion. Great background which works well with render. Text has a nice feel to it too, though could still be improved on :P