xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunny

Search Gmail Faster Than Ever With The Google T Gmail search ready Google Toolbar.

Now the *New* Google toolbar has a new feature that helps you searchin your Gmail accounts faster.

For other features and FAQ on Gmail-Toolbar Visit:

[ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ]

And, As you need gmail invitation to open an Gmail Account. If you do not have an account you may request an invitation here for Free:

[ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ]

What's that new to that toolbar? Big deal.. a button that opens your Gmail Account. You can install Google Talk and have the same functionality. Anyway, I don't like installing *BLEEP* like toolbars in Internet Explorer (because I think you know it's a little crap and it may block when using many plugins).I think you have copied for somewhere this text. Anyway, I like the invitations site. It's really useful for the community and for everyone that wants a marvellous 2,5GB email account from the big GOOGLE. :)

Looks handy, but I don't have enough emails to actually need it yet, I'll keep it in the abck of mah head though.I agree, it looks like you copy & pasted from somewhere, no complaints though.

I dont like toolbars either! I find they make you lagg more, and whats the big deal? Another popup blocker? One already commes with IE and firefox. I find it takes up too much room, and useless.