xisto Community
Saint_Michael

1000+ Brushes That I Use To Design Sigs every single one of them

Again, I would say that it is Piracy then.

And Xisto is not a place to share Warez Stuff.

Any moderator or Admin, Please look at the matter immediately.

184235[/snapback]

I'm already aware of the matter, thank you. We do our jobs.

As for this, it's not Warez. Warez is illegally licensed and distributed software.

This is simply redistributed public domain resources.

In other words, it's already free, so nothing illegal or wrong is going on. No piracy involved.

There are alot of things to download, I hope I could download them, but I don't have decent hard disk space, however, I am still going to enjoy what I have.Also, how do I use these "brushes" with Adobe Photoshop?

when you download the file go to you hard drive then to programs then to adobe then to presets then to brushes and put them in there, when you start up adobe they will be their to be used.

I prefer to go to deviantart.com, find the most downloaded brushes (if they have one) or the favorites, and download those instead. That way, I'll have a picture of what I'm getting in my head. Besides, my slow connection would probably die getting these.

Also, how do I use these "brushes" with Adobe Photoshop?

184863[/snapback]

Yes. Use these with Photoshop.

I is people like sunny over there that ruin Xisto SO WHAT if he copied them has he put his name on them... noDude seriously get a life, rather than ruin other peoples! As everyone would've guessed, this has happened to me beforeAnyway well done SM they're really good! Well done!ThanksKarlos

Karlos - this topic is 3 years older. Please do not revive topics of this age. And no, he did not copy these, they're open source files.

Does the amount of brushes affect the loading speed of PS?... Or am i the only one experiencing this problem. Haha...Anyhow nicely done on the sharing off-- Though ive got to many brushes, as is. Edit: I just noticed i read the last post. Stupid... I should start reading the dates. Thanks though.

Edited by Ergeiz (see edit history)