xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

Web Design Web Pages Look

If your not using a template for everything, is there a well-known site anyone knows. Any recommended? Or how to make a template not the GFX but the coding EX:

</tr>

</table>

<div class="maintitle">

<table>

To place the buttons, ect. in the right place :)

well if you go to xcitem.com you can look at the coding that i did for that site along with the template now if you need help slicing and coding the template im always available.

Just find a site that's got something similar to what you're after and copy their code. Or some text-based HTML editors often have little wizards for automatically generating tables or form elements or lists etc. The one I use, AceHTML Freeware does.

Hi Again:I just thought of something else to add to my previous post. I didn't know how to edit the post, so I will just post again.Dreamweaver has a lot of "templates" available as well. So, when you make a webpage, you can use one of Dreamweavers ready made page layouts or templates.Sunkist