xisto Community
Assassin

What's Your Current Homepage?

I see many peoples setting different web pages as their default home page. But its quite not a good thing, because it takes few more moments in opening the default web browser. As my one friend set http://ww38.desktoptwo.com/ as its default home page, and its take a lot of time to him to open the web browser each time. So its best to set the default web page as a blank web page, as I do. :P

Google.com is the current set site, but usually follow it up with Yahoo7 or nineMSN.. followed by sports results, followed by The Colosseum sports forums (something i'm a mod in :P), and discussing sports with other users.Of course a visit here too when i get the chance :(, been busy a bit lately with life, work and others.

Edited by arnz (see edit history)

I have my own. I programmed it locally, and just use the local file. It has links to where i go most times, and a google search box at the top (despite the fact that there's one in every browser now)

Google is my home page.... because it loads as fast as about:blank...my broadband connection is irregular and it disconnects automatically so google lets me immediately know i fi am disconnected...for other websites like msn or rediff or yahoo i have to wait for 10 sec before realising that the server is down.....

The importance of the home page is really irrelevant to me, since I always navigate away from it. But I have Apple set as the default home page, not that I always visit it whenever I open Safari. But at least I will know if there are new products being showcased like the recent Macbook Air.