xisto Community
eldeo

The Best Movie Have You Ever Seen

My favourite movies and my best movies I reckon are two different things for me. My best movies would also definately include shawshank, Count of monte Cristo and The Matrix.My favourite movie would have to be not one, but the entire Back to the Future trilogy. You can still watch them now, 20 years on and they're still awesome!

best comedy ever was kung pow, its so stupid that its funny!

That's a great movie. I watched it the first time with some herbs inside me, crazy stuff. Can't watch it too many times though...

My favourite comedy would have to be the Australian Classic - "The Castle" that came out 1996. What a pleasure to have something defy the norm.

I do not have the favourite movie . sometimes , the good movies will let the people get the love for the world .but ,at the same time .the bad movies will let the people get the baddly thing form it. so i think that the movies just the something which people want to do someting to make it.

The GiftWhat Lies BeneathFried Green TomatoesI like trillers which make you uncertain till the end. New movies like Gothika and stuff just ain't that what they should be.

I like everything. Comedies are the best, though. Finding Nemo, Shrek (and also second one), It Takes Two, School Of Rock (it's worth watching), they are so cool, and there are plenty of others. 50 first Dates, that one is also great!!From the horrors: Valentine is pretty good, the Haunting. Cruel Intentions are also nice. I also like Jackie Chan movies, they are sometimes silly, but pretty good...

My top 5 movies areAmerican History XTransporterMatrix ReloadedShawshank RedemptionX ( The Malcolm X Spike Lee movie)

One of the best I ever saw is Lost Horizon of Frank Capra a quite strange black/white movie based on a famous novel. It is about the travel of a english diplomante in Shangri-La valley in the Himalaya. I tells on eternity and that part of happiness that we all find and which could not be outside but inside

for horror: The Shining (1980) with Jack Nicholson "here is Johny" great movie I am a big fan of King.

Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson) gets a job as the custodian of the Overlook Hotel, in the mountains of Colorado. The place is closed down during winter, and Torrance and his family will be the only occupants of the hotel for a long while. When the snow storms block the Torrance family in the hotel, Jack's son Danny - who has some clairvoyance and telepathy powers - discovers that the hotel is haunted and that the spirits are slowly driving Jack crazy. When Jack meets the ghost of Mr. Grady, the former custodian of the hotel who murdered his wife and his two daughters, things begin to get really nasty...

Drama/sf: The green mile (also king)

Over the years, Paul Edgecomb walked the mile with a variety of cons. He had never before encountered someone like John Coffey, a massive black man convicted of brutally killing a pair of nine-year-old sisters. Coffey certainly had the size and strength to kill anyone, but his demeanor starkly contrasted with his appearance. Beyond his simple, naive nature, and a deathly fear of the dark, Coffey seemed to possess a prodigious, supernatural gift. Edgecomb began to question whether Coffey was truly guilty of murdering the two girls.

The best ever: The Stand (guess from who <_< )

When a disease created by the govenment is accidentally released. the consequences are deadly, half of population is killed. they are survivors of this deadly plague, the ones that are good are guided by an old black woman to Iowa. the others are guided by a man called "Randall Flagg" Randall wants to destroy mankind, Mother Abigail wants to save it. Now the Ultimate battle between good and evil will begin.