xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Inventational Sig Tournament all are invited

OK everyone here are the rules for the

Saint-Michael Inventational Sig Tournament

1: Sig size Minimum: 100x100 Maximum: 500x500

2: TEXT your name must be in it.

OPTIONAL if you want you can give a text line of up to 40 characters that includes spaces about what your sig stands for ex: when the darkness come you be gone, (splinter cell render)

3: Voting It will be a poll vote to make thing rum smoothly , but you have the option of post voting as well, which means you have to give a reason why your gave that vote. If voting comes to a tie for people i will give the final vote.

4: RENDER anything goes. (with in reason of the TOS)

5: Image format png, jpg, gif accepted, no flash sigs.

6: Animation optional.

GRAND PRIZE: 50 credits, a gift sig

FIRST PRIZE: 25 credits, gift sig

SECOND PRIZE: 15 credits, banner of second place sig

THIRD PRIZE: 10 credits, banner of third place sig

CONTEST WILL BEGIN ON THE FRIDAY 23 OF SEPT 2005 and will end on FRIDAY 30 SEPT 2005

good luck and enjoy.

will you be taking part in it??? he he he I know it's a dumb question to ask....well thank god that you are not part of it otherwise you would have given the grand prize to yourself :)

of course the time fram give plenty fo time for people to do them up to since my surgery is going to be coming up on the 19th should be back on the 21st, so hopefully many entries will be in on this.

Invitational, I think you mean, and if so, who particularly is invited? Seemed to me you opened this to everyone.. I'm Confuzed.I'll be entering- Dunno how I'll place though, hopefully enough to get some credits - Just got upgraded, trying to get enough to take my leave of absense.Panda

Count me in! Especially since I have Photoshop now. Woot!

1 Week left before the tournament begins so any one else eants in for some free credits get your sig ready and post it on here.

Geeh, i hope i'm not the only one with an entry.

Posted Image

Ok, I haven't been able to make a sig in a long time(no photoshop), and I never got that good, AND I know I don't have anything worth entering, BUT because I'm bored, and I don't see what harm it could do, I will anyway, if you don't mind that is.

Posted Image

Was too lazy to find a better one and had url to this one so ^^^.

*looks at his* *looks at truefusions entry* *compares* ... *awaits getting his --- kicked*

Note: Yes, I have better, it sucks. Background never got finished and the text is ugly, but as I said I don't expect to win, or get a vote period, so yeah.