xisto Community
deejames

Ragnarok The Animation ragnarok

Monday 0ctober 11, 2004 ragnarok the animation tc series started.. Philippine time.. hehe.. nice!! i really love to see this.. hehe... eventhough i dont play ragnaro.. id love to watch anime`s hehe

hehehe? watched it :) a smashing anime rendition of the game. can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode. :) LEVEL-UP!

yeah!! Pinoy Rules!! are you pinoy too boycradle, lib2day, and linx ?.. ehehee.. if so, LETS ROCK! ehehee.. from where are you in the philippines ?

hahhhaaa.. Kapamilya!! Pinoy Rules!! Im from General Santos City.. hihihi.. nice meeting you guys!! Hoi Pinoy ako! buo aking loob.. may agimat ang dugo ko! nyahaahhhaa.... muah guys... visit nyo site ko.. hihihi its an online community of IRC enthusiasts.. I hope register kayo hihihi... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and pots me some comments there.. Noypi Rules!

i just hope they could release the vcd before Pirates could sell them at Quiapo. heheheso does that mean the VCD will be the exactly the ones shown at TV, as in dubbed in Filipino??

that's the plan, to thwart piracy (they learned the hard way with Meteor Garden).
i think it will be available in filipino and english (subtitle).

whatever blows your horn, mate. if that makes you feel superior. :rolleyes: there are DVDs too, of course. they are offered on both formats. but others prefer VCDs over DVDs
for economic reasons.

If We want DVDs we could just but a pirated DVD for less that $1 each. but since I want original I rather buy the VCD. hehehe. But I think there's nothing different between an original and pirated so most people buy pirated DVds.

AAAh im jelaous i wanna watch the RO anime T__T the y say an assassin appears! omg sexy assassins *_* i wanna go to the phillipines ... haha well i hope that when i get my hands on my asdl conection i can download it u_uU.. i haven't found any pirate dvd's or vcd's u_uU it's pretty rare i think

AAAh im jelaous i wanna watch the RO anime T__T the y say an assassin appears! omg sexy assassins *_* i wanna go to the phillipines ... haha well i hope that when i get my hands on my asdl conection i can download it u_uU.. i haven't found any pirate dvd's or vcd's u_uU it's pretty rare i think

lolz. I haven't check the stores yet if they are out already. I'm sure the series will be shown in your part of the world soon. I am not really sure but I have read a post that Ragnarok the Animation was being shown to their country about two years already.
ROK ON!!!!

Wow! Na out of place ang mga kano!! hahaha... I love Star Circle Quest... oo nga pala http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ sino gumawa? help me naman to install php nuke oh!! ang hirap eh!!! please! sana latest version... sana upload nya sa ftp ko yung php nuke.... sa na pm nya ako then send ko sa pm nya ftp info ko... kasi dial up lang me!!! help!

Wow! Na out of place ang mga kano!! hahaha... I love Star Circle Quest... oo nga pala http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ sino gumawa? help me naman to install php nuke oh!! ang hirap eh!!! please! sana latest version... sana upload nya sa ftp ko yung php nuke.... sa na pm nya ako then send ko sa pm nya ftp info ko... kasi dial up lang me!!! help!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oi! wag k ngang bigay ng bigay ng password mo sa iba! mamaya kung anu-ano gawin nila sa account ko! meron nman phpNuke sa Cpanel i-modify mo nlng.