xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dynamic-Xchange

Adsxposed A new DXService.

What is adsxposed? What does it do? How much do you get paid? Is it worth it? You're missing a lot of stuff here, and unless you don't give us these info, I will dismiss this thread as spam and issue you a warning.

Either way, you're missing valuable information to help people to make a decision about the service. How it works, what it's going to cost ME, how much I'm going to make, etc. etc.Pretty much Nguyen's post - Tell me what's up.Panda

Personally, I'm not seeing the point of posting a 'way to make money' without your personal experiences, how much YOU got paid, etc. etc.We can google a site, and learn the COMPANY's perspective on their own product. However that's not as informative in making a decision as a fellow client's opinion would be.Chris

How bout this, until you can give us more info, stop posting referral links, and tell how it helped you, I'm closing this topic. K? Lets say this, I'm a dumb moderator, help me, spoon feed me the site. Warning Issued for spam, referall links and double posting.