xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryo

Avp Extinction alien vs predator rts

AvP extinction is about the war between aliens humans and predators its a pretty fun game its for the ps2 xbox and i think pc its not new so u can probly pick it up for 20$ u can get some fun stuff in it like for predators theres a unit that throws these disks things the game is also pretty violent for an rts but violence is good right? anyways its a good game if u get tired of command and conquer or starcraft or warcraft

well i been hearing some bad thing about that game the only thing good about it is the way you finish off human and then thats it, its like the game fallout, but more gory and violent.

Heard a lot about this game... Most say its more gore and violence than fun. But then again it all boils down to preference. For those blood thirsty, maybe this might appeal to them, but personally, i play games for fun, not for the extreme gore, blood and violence which just ends up polluting your mind. Well thats just my opinion