xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Which Concept Sig Is Better this one is a though you choose

which concept sig is better  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i dunno was trying something new in this sig as you can see with the colors and black and white background but i dunno what else could be done with this one any suggestions.

Sig #1

Posted Image

Sig #2

Posted Image

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Edited as per request except I reorganized the poll instead of deleting it, so a risk of hosting credit deduction is not made
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

well i was thinking that to much grey made it look noobish to um plain, but i guess i was wrong. but the first i overlayed a dark blue into to give it some color.

These sigs are almost the same, but I voted for the first sig because the background has more vivid coloring and pops out at you. I think Mario has to go though. He's just not flowing with the rest of the sig. There are allot of different elements and different colors in this sig. It's pretty crazy, but depending on your topic, it would make a good fit. I don't think the fun loving and bouncy Mario matches the dark, ominous background. The colored shapes are techy and probably go better with Mario. I would try switching out the background or Mario with something else. Overall I like the sig, but I think it could be better. It's unique and I like to see new styles. It's very vivid and colorful. Keep up the good work!

I like the looks of #1. I like the way it's dark around corners and gives a focus that it deserves to the center of the sig. But if you are going to put (or balance the sig area) that colorful border/fill-in(?) I voted for #2. Yeah, show off the designs if you are going to make it that noticeable with bright colors. Otherwise bring down colors to more mute and blend it in (as in #1).

like i said im test out some stuff see what kind of reaction i get from people on how i do it.

I like the second one better.Its lighter and clearer.The first one is too dark in my opinion...