xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
drenomus

Gamespot I Dont Like You!

how the people of gamespot put a calificationof 8.7 to metal gear solid 3 snake eater, this people are so ridiculous, this game have a great evolution compared to this predecesor and similar games.

Notice from wassie:
Edited abusive title, as requested. Mind your language!
Edited by wassie (see edit history)

I dont know what exactly you are talking about but what I think...even If you are unhappy with those people you must NOT use words like SU**K or any of these words. This will help you in becoming a better member of the forum and have a good reputation in front of MODS & ADMINS :)

well the thing is though, almost every gaming magazine, wbsite gave that 9 or higher, i htink the people at gamespot, have no gaming experiance at all or justa bunch of rookies. i thought the game rocked in every way, gameplay control, graphics, sound and anything else you could think of, but most likly they will change their minds when subsistance comes out later this year.

Dude, I despise the entire Gamespot network, but I feel ya.I'll teach you to make me wait 10+ mins for files I can't get ANYWHERE else... then I google the same file, and someone has a uberfast DL for it.. Yeah, This is the real world - Plus, they gave Star Wars : Episode III Revenge of the Sith (the game) a low rating, that games killah. Has a nice replay value in my book, but there are some lames out there that don't like it.Panda

wahh, please don't go off and say game spot sucks because they gave your fav games an 8. I mean, it's the people who rate the games, and not the people who make the website. Game spot is like...an AWESOME site man!!! I mean, what other place can you depend on screenies and cheats for your games?! and if they were to give the video game a low rating, they'd have a reasonable review for it and not go off to say they hate it. Please, blame the people who gave that game a low rating

Its fairly simple really, if you dont like gamespot, dont go there anymore. Personally I'm with you, I aint a massive gamespot fan either. And seeing as were on the topic Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is one hell of a game, although 8 is a fairly good rating, just think they could have gave it a sub 5 score, which would be really really bad.

well not to get off topic to much gamefaqs.com has the best resource of cheats and walkthrough then answe website you can think of and i say about 99.9% games i play the people who post all these cheats are accurate and that .1% just copied it from another site who cheats are to begin with just to get some cred., but yeah im not to much of a gamespot fan myself i usually go to ign for game info and what not.

i like gamespot a lot because they always gave an objetive point of view ... never thinking as a fan and i think thats important ... im a big fan from resident evil, when resident evil zero was released the grade they gave to it was like 6 or 7 ... and i dont get angry ... even im a fan from hell of that series ... i like the game beacause im a fan but i have to be realistic ... the game was bored and monotonus, nothing new ... just some new stuffs ... but the same lineas way of playing ... when you want to give an opinion of something that you are really a fan i recommend you to be objective and serious if not all the critics to game you'll feel them agresive

Hmm... Well, first of all, I don't usually go there because GameFAQS has all I need. I always thought of GameSpot as a slow site. Anyway, the problem with their rating system is that they have an official rating. Reviews in Gamefaqs come from the members, so one can never say that GameFAQS is to blame for it. It must be their "official reviewer" who gave that rating, and the entire site is NOT TO BLAME. Maybe the game was not entirely up to the reviewer's expectations. Some of my favorite games got low ratings, I didn't complain. What matters is that I LIKE IT. Who cares if some people don't appreciate a good game? Their review can never change your opinion. I don't see why this bothers you so much...

yeah thats true with all the magazines i read on video games i notice that crappy games get good rating and the great good that have a good history have lower rating sometimes, because they expect so more about the newer game.WOOHOO I FINALLY DID IT NUMBER #2 POSTER ON THE FORUMS.

well as everybody say: i not visit gamespot again i prefered IGN.com, they have notices every day, have more images and you can download the movies more easily and they take the opinion of the readers; gamespot dont do this, the califications of the readers of gamespot for metal gear solid 3 was 9.5 but the staff of gamespot dont cares.that is what i try to say.(sorry for the bad word)

Me to, im not a gamestop fan. But the only thing i go to that site is the screenshots for upcoming gamse. Mostly some of the best games, they a low rating, like ign, its different. You can compare rating to a game that mostly gamestop will have the lower rate.