xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cairnsy_199

G'day Everyone

g'day how is everyone, my name is luke and i heard about this forum from a friend. it sounds awsome. My interests are Motorbike riding and extreme sprts in general.feel free to reply and introduce yourselfs, because i like meetiing new people. :):D:):(:(

So glad the word has spread to you about Xisto, you are sure to enjoy your stay here. Please look over TOS carefully as you begin here.The community here is great. There are many topics to suit you, and there are many ways you can contribute - joining was just the first! So welcome and enjoy your time here at Xisto!

Hey luke!Welcome to the forums! I am Mayank, well it seems to me that we share same kind of Interest....I love motorbike riding, not as a proffession but just for passion :)Hope you enjoy your stay here!

hi there :)welcome to Xisto, i hope you will enjoy your time here. And please be active, and post allot in our forum :)greetzwassie

welcome ot Xisto.com, have fun, meet new people, post post post, and use your account to the fullest.

Welcome to Xisto, Luke! My name is Whitney, I'm also into extreme sports myself. I'm not a big fan of it, but I do catch myself watching it from time to time.I'm mostly a fan of wrestling and football, well, mostly anything that's sports. :)Again, welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hey Luke,

Welcome To Xisto The Best Free Web Hosting.

I see this is your first post and you leave already :) oh well

Make Yourslf At Home Its Good To have more members every day :) .

Click Here And Join The Army System

-Microsoft

Hey gday Luke,Welcome to the trap 17 forums.!! :P As you've already found out from the previous posts..there's lots of friendly, helpful people here at Xisto. Just post any questions you have & someone will be sure to get back to you. The admins & moderators are good.. so PM them ( the moderators) for any help you need for your website.Don't know if there's any exteme motoring enthusiasts here...but if therte are I'm sure you'll find them.The hosting is excellent.. they REALLY DO have 99.99% uptime- YEAH !!Enjoy your stay & make new friendsRGPHNX