xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RemoteConnection

Age Of Empires Iii

Two days ago i installed the Age of Empires II with the Conquerors Expansion pack, and really the game is good, the Age Of Empires III is expected to October/ November of 2005, so meanwhile why don't you practice with the AOE II, or with Age of Mythology.kservice

I dont really know much about these games but i think a have one :) a bit scratch >.< nah i started using cheats the first time i played :) well the first time i dint know what to do really then i started getting pepople houses food ect. when all of the sudden the attacked me with great forces! lol so i used cheats and got bored of the game :D the thing i dont like about the cheats is that it affects the opponents too >.< oh well at least i got to cheat :( now i play soldier of fortune 2 :(

The age of Empires games were never as good as everyone claimed but after playing age of mythology I'm pretty excited about this game. Is there a good info page on it? You know, something that will tell you the races and features and things.

hi all, have u ever heard about it's III version ? I saw the images of this game and they really high graphical! I really enjoyed but i don't know does it have published or not and if yes where to we can get it ? I mean via BizTorrrent and sth like that.

182282[/snapback]

Bitorrent. And no. It's not out yet, although there is word the demo has been completed very recently, and it's simply waiting for marketing to release it.

The age of Empires games were never as good as everyone claimed but after playing age of mythology I'm pretty excited about this game. Is there a good info page on it? You know, something that will tell you the races and features and things.

Actually, many players will tell you the Age of Empires games were really very good, amongst the best RTS games of the time. In fact, wasn't Age of Empires II extremely high in sales? One of the best sellers of all time or something. In comparison, many fans of Age of Empires didn't like Age of Mythology as much.

Anyway for more information on Age of Empires III, try:

https://www.ageofempires.com/

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/age-of-empires-iii/646997p1.html

http://pesquisa.sapo.pt/screenshots.aspx?id=445&type=1&q=g4mers%2Dzone&host=g4mers%2Dzone%2Esapo%2Ept&ptr=1

Or search on Google or something to find a ton more.

I'm quite interested in seeing their new "Home City" system with upgrades and cards allowing reinforcements and upgrades. The idea of naval battles being a much bigger part of the game is interesting also.

Fileplanet.com has JUST released a demo version of the single player game. Age of Empires 3 is now available to download for demo purposes. just thought you guys would like to know :) just came out Yesterday.So im pretty sure if Fileplanet.com is offering it, give it some time, Microsoft if not already will soon enough, along with download.com and all those other ones.

Wuhoo i have been waiting to try this gmae :) thnx for the information on the demo and i also played age of empire 1 and 2 yeh :) anyy way age of empires series is a gr8 one just hope this keeps up with expectations

I love Age of The Empires I can't wait until it comes out. I am hoping that graphics are better, missions are better, the online works with non-broadband connections. and there are more buildings, units, and upgrades.

Yea i downloaded the AOE 3 Demo the other day pretty cool.... AOE has come a long way i remember playing the original Age Of Empire's which was cool. I still play AOE 2 age of the kings and the expansion.I found you cant really practice using AOE 2 to try to play AOE 3 to many different things systems been kinda changed around.LoL i was really good at AOE 2 i could play on Hard *after i moded it so they didnt build so many towers* and i could do really good win basicly ever times AOE3 lmao i got owned a few times mostly because i was palying around with the new features.

The demo is out, it's a little too big for my connection speed.The graphics look good, and the small video on the official site looks sweet (especially the part where a guy gets shot off a cliff). Since it takes place from 1600-1800 9from what I remember, not 100% sure) gunpowdre and guns will be a good addition. I play lots of RTS, and didn't like II. Too much resource management and economy for my liking. I might look into this one, but I'd say Earth 2160 looks a lot better.