xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rip

The Gloria Scandal

im sick and tired of the politics here in our country, they want to impeach our president and still dont have a final decision in the congress,,,always having an argument about the impeachment...i hate them. they did nothing good in our country the only thing they knew is to have a power and money ,CURRupTION... :)

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Moving from HOT NEWS!!! [ FIR ]
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Partly what you've said is true. Its sickening to have a top leaders like Presidents and Prime Ministers who is full of scandals whether it is Phillipines, USA or any other countires. But when those big figures are in controversy the opposition will try their best to bring in more atttention to what they think is not quite right. And even though they know that the President will survive the scare and impeachment - putting the highest and top leader of the country into impeachment processes itself is a disgrace which they want it to bring to the light. Even though the President is not impeached they want to give a bad name to her which they think is what she deserved. Democracy is struggling in third world countries. And your country is no exception. Corruption is the order of the day. All we can do is just pray!

well not to make it any worse then it needs be, but corruption has been going on since the beginning, but you have to give her some credit in her fight against terrorism, shes got communist terrorists and as well the islamic terrorists as well and shes been doing pretty good on that despite everything else that has been going on.but what i have seen the filipino people are kind of split on how she is running it so who knows what the next president will be like57 pesos he/she will be corrupted as well.

Who would not fell sick and tired of the Philippine politics?! I myself is sick of it that is why I do not watch the evening news anymore. Government officials are doing anything for their own good, they support the administration today then will go with the opposition tomorrow (literally). Money rules in their mind! and they are using the so called Gloriagate scandal to appoint their favorite to the highest position, even the non-experienced and non-backgrounder on politics and erconomics. They would enroll on a crash course on Politics and Governance for 6 months and they show it as a proof that they could run the country with ease.The voters are partly to blame for the corruption in the Philippines. They accepted bribes and gifts from election candidates for them (the candidates) to win. And after winning they would of course get back the money they spent from the government fund. And the people here vote their officials on popularity, not just being ordinarily famous and known, but they elect actors and actresses. (Think Arnie in Florida). Now, look at those senators (who still go out on television), all they do is sit blankly at the senate hall!And the congress here do not know anything but walk-out everytime they do not feel they will win in the debates in their session.

Heh, honestly, I don't care if they impeach her or not. :) Another corrupt guy wil most probably take her place anyway... I listen to their speeches, but it's more like they're flaunting their English vocabulary words (and sometimes) mispronounciations. It's all talk, talk talk, and no good EVER comes out from it. :) This is so sickening!

As long as the elite rich will be our leaders we have no chance of properity. We does not include them of course. Every politician in our government serves its purpose or the purpose of its sponsors. What happend in congress is an exercise of 2 groups of elites struggling to gain power. Whatever the outcome maybe we the basic masses will not gain from it. Gasoline prices will still go up and prices will still be high.I for one wants gloria to be gone. She lied to the peoople 3 times and some of us still believes in her. Its a shame. The first lie she said was when she said she wont run for president. I think she did it so that she will not be question when she installed 3 of her men as members of comelec. One of those men is garcillano. The second lie is when she said she was not the woman on tape, then after a few weeks or days I cant recall exactly she admitted that it was her. The third time she lied is when she said that she wants an impeachment trial instead of just resigning so she could have a chance to clear her name. But what she did was kill the impeachment trial. The first lie is forgivable but the 2nd and the 3rd is not. Since it is n the constitution that only 1 impeachment proceeding in 1 year againts any impeachable person in officer, Gloria instructed Lozano to file a complaint againts her then let a congressman indorse it in the congress. But the complaint of course is a weak one that which could be easily argued and dismissed. So in the end Gloria has one year to rest.One of the biggest factor why Gloria is so confident is the CBCP factor. Recently PAGCOR donated millions of pesos to the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines. To this day CBCP has no stand on the Gloria case. They only said that we should pray. Glorai's case is much more seroius than Erap. Both of them are link to the issue of jueteng but Gloria faces also the allegation of cheating in the election. But during the time of Erap the CBCP decided to join the opposition and the people in calling for Eraps resign. But this time CBCP is silent. Is it a sign the they too were bought by Gloria. Anyway, GLORIA should go. Her reign of lies and deciet must end. I dont care who will become president as long as it is not Gloria.

actually, whoever the next leader problems will still arise.One of the reason is human imprfection but of cousre it is not a valid reason if every mistake or detour we will be excuse because of imperfection, it is the DESIRE that is in every individual. You can have the petition but you cant change the way our Government runs.