xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rip

Your Hobby tell us about it

Mmm, hobbies. The list is long. I love anything that has to do with art; design, photography, painting, collaging, dance, music. Addictions include all of the above, along with other random things; coffee, tea, and travel (i'll keep the list brief).

Oi, I have tons of hobbies, addictions and collections! :) Hobbies:Mountain BikingFootyWeb DesignGraphicsDrawingOther Types Of ArtMore that I can't think of now...Addictions:ComputerInternetPhotoshopStrawberriesOrange juice(Couldn't live without any of those)Collections:PenniesStampsForeign CoinsTrollsBottle CapsMetal RappersPogsShoes (Cheap Ones :) )Again, more that I can't think of :D

haha, that's really easyhobbies:playing the simsmaking avatarsworking on websitechattingaddictions:playing my violinwatching animeyup.... but everything that falls under my hobbies would also count as my addictions @__@

well my hobbies are computers games, working on my own website, cricket and yes how can I forget yahoo pool!also these days I am getting addicted to Xisto as well. :)

I love making music, it seems like Im always inspired, either when Im practicing or whenever I am in any mood. I just get my guitar or midi keyboard and start playing. When ever I am to tired or dont feel like making music, I am playing computer games but it is bad when this happens because I get so addicted that I end up playing for hours. Some other hobbies I do every day is reading any tutorial that involves with graphics or programming and web oriented stuff. I also do exercise everyday, I feel that strenght is what makes me be able to stay active all the day even when I dont get much sleep.

My hobby is AirSoft. AirSoft is a military simulation sport somewhat similar in nature to paintball, in which players participate in mock combat with authentic military-style weapons and tactics. Unlike paintball, which uses paint-balls as projectiles, Airsoft guns usually use 6 mm spherical projectile (pellet) made typically with injection-molded ABS plastic. The 'weapons' used in Airsoft are generally exact full size replicas of military weapons such as the Colt M16, H&K MP5.

Airsoft refers to a class of replica air powered guns that originated from Japan (although the origins go back to the US in the 70s). The power levels are way below those of traditional airguns, but the guns are 1:1 scale copies of original pistols, rather than original designs.

Sorry for long definitons :) Something is copy, but most thinks are not. Here is some pictures of weapons in AirSoft.

http://fnurl.se/

Posted Image

Notice from cmatcmextra:
COPIED POST (AGAIN). google search for first paragraph.
Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Hobbies when I was back in 7-10th grade:

1. Take all the chalk from the teacher when they are gone.

2. Destroy school property ( I was in big trouble with that one once. I think I kicked a locker...weird, huh? I still don't see anything wrong with that one )

3. Watching T.V. ( Never did my homework, just watched T.V. )

4. Hang out with friends

5. Bring a paintball to school ( Yes, that was fun )

6. Jump on my desk during class time

7. Bring a cd-player ( Didn't have an iPod or mp3 player back then ), and listen to it during class, hidden inside my shirt.

8. Drumming ( I quit it, but I loved it back then! )

9. Being the class 'clown'

Yes, the good 'ol days. I regret doing some of those things ( even though it was fun. Now that I'm graduated, I can't do any of those things anymore. It was so fun. :ph34r: I bet you kids never have that much fun nowadays...

What do I like to do nowadays? Now? I'm jobless, but I have an application for alot of jobs, and I'm sure to get one of 'em. I used to be in a band, and actually acted as though it was my career. It was fun. Now, I'm finding a job. What would i like to do now? Here it is:

1. Spend time alone and watch T.V.

2. Listen to music all day long.

3. Making up music

I don't really have much to do now that I'm grown.

well i my hobbys are: to read and collect mangas, to play Pump It Up, Surf in the internet, Play Ragnarok and hang out with my friends =D

181822[/snapback]

I used to play Ragnarok! Back when it was still free...what a cute game! I wonder how many people are playing now...

When I have free time I love to read, and just sit around. That's so hard to do now with all this school. :-(

I enjoy posting in my forums very much. They are being hosted by Xisto. :ph34r: I also like to keep in touch with online friends, and a few real life friends as well. When I was younger, I used to collect and trade fossils I found at a museum not too far from myhouse from the age 12 to 18. After that, I just stopped because the trader there moved on. I also went through a phase where I collected stamps and coins. I still collect proof sets ever since 1991 when I got my first one. Coins are very nice, but they've beeng getting so darned expensive. :S One of my other hobbies is occasionally playing Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast on PC. It's very entertaining and challenging to fight people on the Internet. The range of skills is so broad. You have your newbies, to professionals. There aren't a whole lof of people better than me on the Internet, but they do exist.