xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-ex-

-ex- Intro intro

Welcome to the best forum community and offering the best free web hosting! I'm glad that you decided to join our community. In no time you will find many members that you can call them your friends. There are some strict and necessary rules that you have to abide as a member of this forum. You will find them in my signature area (just below this post). If there are any questions please feel free to post them in the Questions & Queries section or PM (private message) one of moderators. Please try to have very straight forward and descriptive topic title and description. We observe spellings but you will not be penalized :) I'm happy to have you as our member!

Welcome,He Kinda Makes It Sound Really To Good To be True There ... LoL. Any Way Hes Right It's One Of best Hosting Places I have Ever Used. The Peopel Here On teh Forum Are Great People And Enjoy Post And Helping The New People Out.... Or At Lest Thats Me.....If You need Any help Just Let me Know And I Would Be Glad To Help In Any Way I can.- NightWolf- Cheak Out ClanCombat.org - In The Works