xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Microsoft

How Do I Create Programs?

I'd recommend a scripting language called AutoIt for beginners (and pros). The official website is https://www.autoitscript.com/site/. It's a little known programming language, but it's very powerful for everyday computer tasks and it's pretty easy to use. One of the best things about it is that to use it, all you have to do after you install the program is right-click the desktop, click new, and select AutoIt Script. You can also right click the .au3 file and click compile to get a .exe that pretty much anyone should be able to run. Compared to other programming languages I've used, where I've had to spend hours figuring out how to make a .exe, this is quick and painless. The installer will also install a help shortcut, found under start, all programs. AutoIt's help file is very well organized, compared to languages like C or Java, where you really need a book to understand how to program in the language. One last interesting note is that AutoIt has no variable types, instead it takes care of everything behind the scenes. This is another reason why it's a good language for someone who has little programming experience.Now where the language gets really interesting for beginners and pros alike is its basic functions. AutoIt has several basic functions that simulate the mouse and the keyboard. There are also basic functions that tell you if a given window is open. So, for example, if you move a bunch of fonts into your main font directory, and some of them are duplicates, windows has the annoying feature that it will pop a message box everytime it finds a duplicate asking if you want to replace the file, pausing everything until you respond. With AutoIt, you can create a program like this:While 1 If(WinActive("Insert message box name here")) Then Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(100)WEndLet the program run, and it should answer all of those annoying message boxes for you! P.S. I actually created this program once for my poor mom, who, while moving fonts, all of a sudden found herself answering hundreds of message boxes

ip unmasker

How Do I Create Programs?

Hey guys I want to make programs to unmask ip's and creat a other programs like that. What kinda learning cources should I take then? Ive been woundering how to creat them for a while and ill be glade if you could help!

(I ounly want the ip unmasker becouse I'm sick of people trying to come on my "teamspeaks" (http://www.teamspeak.com/) and not be able to countact any one about it.) Thanks!

Hey this is a Quite diffrent questions , First step you need to take here is that learn the basics of programming , start with C even though C is a procedural oriented programming language in C only one learns the Fundementals such as the Looping etc. and so after getting along with the Basic move to an Application oriented language and choose a platform for developing the applications such as calculator or whatsoever you want , just i can suggest you to learn C# and choose Dot Net, i mean C# Dot net where you can create both server centric applications and web centric applications.