xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Baghdad Stampede Kills Over 1000+ well terrorist did it

for full article

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Panicked by rumors of a suicide bomber, thousands of Shiite pilgrims broke into a stampede on a bridge during a religious procession Wednesday, crushing one another or plunging 30 feet into the muddy Tigris river. About 800 died, mostly women and children, officials said.

well since iraq is a big deal along with the terrorism, i thought this should be posted up, i was wow ;) that this actually happen, again the terrorist did what they are trained to do is develope the fear and nuture the fear that they will attack, well all it takes is one word "bomb" and then this happen well i don't feel the bit sorry for these people if they stop helping these terrorists and actually fight for their country then this would have never happen.

bad as it may be, maybe the people will actually fight back, but i doubt it since they fear for their lives, well guess what that how a country is form by giving your life to it, but some people are taking that to the extreme by killing their own people.

im sorry, iraqi people need to wake up. and everyone else get the hell out.

yeah i read this in the paper... But there was a rumour that there were suideside people, and everyone just hasted a way... so a lot of people just been crushed... it it rather horrible i think.

for full article... again the terrorist did what they are trained to do is develope the fear and nuture the fear that they will attack, well all it takes is one word "bomb" and then this happen well .....

180993[/snapback]

The terrorists are now using new tactics, the psychological war. It happened in the second London attack. Yesterday it happened in Bali in Indonesia, where they left equipments without bomb in a hotel. And now in Baghdad by rebroadcasting a rumor that there were suicide people so the people run and 1000 died without any from the terrorists has sucided.

well with the second london attack they just ran out of materials, thats about it, they would have done it if they had everything.

well with the second london attack they just ran out of materials, thats about it, they would have done it if they had everything.

181526[/snapback]

That what the police said in the first day. Not every thing they said is true or the whole truth. As what facts contradicted what they said in killing the Brazilian man. Also the theory of the Egyptian Ph.D chemist has not approved. In the trial of second group bombers we will hear that they were make people afraid. By the way they planned to flew the same day and they did .

well what makes me mad (add some other words to it) that these terrorists are using religion as a way to kill people, i don't ever recolect the koran saying its ok to kill people me personally i say if want to use religion ot kill people i say your not welcome here in this country anymore, and also start deporting people that are not supposed tp be here as well.cuz i be damn to have my children grow up in a world where people kill people just cuz its justifiable and its not.if osama bin %^@%^ come out of hiding and start talking this would be over but since hes a chicken $%# and brainwashes young minds to kill intead of helping out other people, we will be fighting until no one is left and i don't want my kids to fight cuz they are force to i would want my kids to fight cuz they choose too.

I heard" some one from the police shouted that there is a suicide bomber. It wasn't a terrorists' fault. Because, was there any TERRORIST ATTACK? No, It was just a false attack. It's so sad to hear that innocent people were killed. By the way, I don't think the leaders of Al-Qaeda or Taliban are going to come out, because they have enough businesses (all over Europe) to take care off. They have oil companies, drug manufacturing factories, and camel racing contests, and who knows what is more.