xisto Community
modeling

Windows Vs. Linux You tell me what you think is better

Windows Vs. Linux ?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use Windows XP and linux Mandrake 10.0 Community. I use them on same computer with LiLo boot loader. I just pick operating system and start work. My first week on linux was horrable. When i was in Linux my first time i just searc Installers *.exe files. my scan results was 0 (zero). Everything goes trough console and terminal. My point is: Windows are for begginers and gamers, and linux is for servers and computer experts. Linux is very stable and reliable. I use it on my homemade server ;)

Not another one???

PLEASE search the forums before you start a new topic! If you want to contribute to the Xisto community, don't spam it with already posted threads! Do you think that Xisto would survive if every topic would look like "Mac vs. Windows", "Windows vs. Linux", etc.

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?shol=Windows+Linux
+ probably a bunch of others...

Have a nice day! ;)

Although we get the general idea of what is expected from your post, without fully disclosing what you want us to discuss regarding these operating systems, such as which is better for everyday usage or which is better for security etc, our discussion will go out of hand.

A topic without proper discussion guideline might also be categorized as spam. And thus this reasons--not knowing what the topic creator wants use to explore in depth--I am closing this topic.

By the way, the very similar topic had already started here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/22953-windows-or-linux-which-is-better-windows-or-linux/ and please direct all your discussions to this thread. Posting new topic before searching the forum will earn you a warning next time.

----- Topic closed -----