xisto Community
kvarnerexpress

Program Where Users Can Have There Own Edit Space

I whould like to write a program where users can have there own edit space. Now I use this app window and I placed a button. Next I scaled the screen so the button was out of sight. Now I scroll down to the button but... What happens is that before I release the mouse button I will not see the changing of scrolling so there is no button. After I released the button there will be however I like to see it real time.Does someone have an solution? Is there an other way to create such an edit space?Well I go search alone. But if someone could give me a push in the right direction I whould be verry greatfull.Greetings,kvarnerexpress

Set these properties for your form (in the object inspector - the toolbar on your left side): Form1 -> HorzScrollBar -> Smooth -> set to "True"Form1 -> HorzScrollBar -> Tracking -> set to "True"Form1 -> VertScrollBar -> Smooth -> set to "True"Form1 -> VertScrollBar -> Tracking -> set to "True"Or, place this code in your OnCreate event for your form:Form1.HorzScrollBar.Smooth:=True;Form1.HorzScrollBar.Tracking:=True;Form1.VertScrollBar.Smooth:=True;Form1.VertScrollBar.Tracking:=True;