xisto Community
Mark7805

Any Confirmed Money Making Schemes? Do any of them out there work?

This is what I know so far.....

Surfjunky=not working

Netbux=Didn't work for a friend but other people say it works.

180269[/snapback]

Try google adsense, my cousin just receive a check from google amounting of 100 dollar. I gained already 10 dollars and hoping that soon I will receive my check too...

Try it, nothing to loose...;)

Surfjunky=not working

180269[/snapback]

Surfjunky works only in United State of America...

Google adsense is global regardless of what country you are in...

:o

My Webpage

Notice from KuBi:
Double posting then triple posting. Warning issued. Merged.

some money schemes work but none of them work easily and quickly as they lead people to believe if at all.

some money schemes work but none of them work easily and quickly as they lead people to believe if at all.

180298[/snapback]

To see is to believe right? ;)

I saw it already google paying check to one of my cousin:D

That is why I believe it works...:o

To see is to believe right? ;)

I saw it already google paying check to one of my cousin:D

That is why I believe it works...:o

180301[/snapback]

lol i know those google ones work for sure but

didn't it take along time till he finally got his check?

so I should use google???

180318[/snapback]

Yes, definietly Google Adsense is one of the best Paid Ad provider. They show ads according to your page content. This way your site brnifits by two ways. You get your reward and your site get quality links being placed on it.

do they detect bots clicking at certain intervals?

LOL!!!

Never try to use such unethical methods. Their are several smart heads out there who are now banned by Google for such tricks.

Even you should not even <- snipped -> on on your site by yourself, even accidental click may get you banned forever.

Just place google ads and let it generate money for you. Again don't try to cheat Google.

Enjoy your earnings!!!}

This has ben used to attempt to 'take down' sites in history. If you go to a competitor's site and click their ads REPEATEDLY then you'll slowly get their account forfeited.

LOL :)

Hay, that is a good trick. A bit devilish, But cool. :-)

Ok, this isn't any get rich quick scheme or anything like that. It's time consuming at first, is not guaranteed, and there isn't all that much money that you wil be making.The website is gozing.com, I'm sure that most of you have heard of this. I know this site works because I've already been paid a couple times, including a couple back when they used to pay $4 a survey...thats not the case now.If you sign up, you will have to fill out a couple of profile forms so taht they can see which surveys would suit you best. Just remember that when you fill them out, try to think of what goZing and the advertisers are looking for. When they ask you certain things like what have you recently bought, or plan on buying, or own, make sure to check as many as you can. The more things that you are interested in, the more surveys you will have.The one bad thing about gozing is that there is usually only 1 survey per day, at least in my experience. However, you will almost always have this 1 guaranteed survey,(good).They payout rate for me is $1 per survey, I don't know why it decreased, but i guess they couldn't keep on affording to give everyone heaps of money.Another thing about the site is that sometimes the surveys have a filtering at the beginning, and if you don't match the criteria which they have, you won't be accepted to take the survey. Also, if you have someone in the family working in marketing, or advertising, or anything related to that field, either you shouldn't mention it when they ask you, or don't use the program, because they will almost certainly reject you everytime.Okay, so there are some things about gozing that could be better, but where it truly shines is in the way you are paid:You can choose to either recieve your cash by:1. Paypal - self-explanatory. In my opinion, the best choice, because it is the equivilent of real cash, and you get just as much as in the other two options.2. Napster - you will get 1 song download codes, I personally wouldn't do this3. Buy.com certificates - If you shop online a lot for electronics, this could be useful, but still I think that Paypal is the best because it is basically cash, and you can use it at any retailer you like, or even cash it in for real money.And lastly, you can refer friends, for a small percentage of their earnings. One of my motiviations for writing this. :lol: So, overall, I highly suggest this to you if you are looking to make a few extra bucks a month.If you could put me down as a referral, if you choose to sign up that would be great,my screenname is:bddoan12Thanks for reading, and hope this helps you to some extra bucks.

Surfjunky=not working

180269[/snapback]

who has gotten a check from google from their adsense account? i am wondering if it stated how many clicks to get a certain amount of $. anyone know the average price per click google offers adsense members?

Surfjunky=not working

180269[/snapback]

netbux was a scam, the guy operating it abandoned it with ad money :lol:

he then started another identical site with different name and repeated.

Not A get Rich Quick Scheme, Just some hard work and a bit of time.Any Confirmed Money Making Schemes?Replying to Mark7805I use an estore template system to sell products online. It's not a get rich scheme - I have not gotten rich, but I DO work from home now. The idea is that you have this one awesome estore template (you have to buy - but looks really good), and you get real wholesale sources. You then use the template to sell the wholesale products.So far I am really happy with everything. I sell the products on ebay and advertise my store using google cost-per-click.I am not getting paid to say this. Just thouhgt I'd share my experience.The site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/