xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Midnightvamp Gift Sig V2 hey you go you huntress of the night

thats the regular pheonix, going to be uploading a imaage package with that image in it later tonight (my time).

Hm, not the best border/text, and I see a few missed spots on the cutout of the render, but I still like it, nicely done.8/10(wow, haven't actually RATED a sig in a while).

spots?, well the border i kind of screwed up a bit, try to recover but alas, it did not happen ;):o:P.

Ooh... another gift! I like! Very nice! Thank you. I Guess I'm going to have to figure out the sig rotator now aren't I? ;)

well in you case do what i do just put Gift Recieved: Saint-Michael [X] and that will do, but thanks.yeah the quote was the best feature i did with this sig ;)

Yes it is a very nice sig. St. Michael, wouldn't you say that your choice of renders are getting more risqu? than ever? ;) Oh for crying out loud I know we are not Puritans but for minor's sake!! :oAnd how would you know Jim Morrison's "Light My Fire" lyric? Or did you come to that accidentally?

Ooh... another gift! I like! Very nice! Thank you. I Guess I'm going to have to figure out the sig rotator now aren't I? ;)

180761[/snapback]

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/24925-how-to-make-a-sig-rotator-for-people-with-multiple-sigs/ You're welcome. :o

Michael, dude, you're losing it, man. There are blank spots on the sig everywhere, and the popout is not quite right. It would have been better if you blended it in a little bit. And the lines on the right seem out of placed, don't you think?

Edit: Made link clickable.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

ok i d/l firefox i still do not see these spots you be talking about you going to have to tell me.but with this sig was iwas going to make the render stand out that why i did it.

Heh, again my sig ignorance proves itself.I like it ALOT, I guess i'm just a sucker for the few decent looking pop-out sigs there are. Sometimes people have their screwed up renders, so you see white outlines if you post a pop-out sig on a black forum... etc.Yours is nice, I tryed it on a black BG, and it still shows right. I don't have anything bad to say about it.8.2/10Mr. Panda