xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Hurricane Katrina And Gas Prices Cost of gas expected to surge tommorrow

This moments will really show what Buch is made of... because till now he didn't do anything right...he was more into starting a new war, invading a new country, giving terrorists resons for blowing themselfs up. Now the Americans will miss those billion $ which were spent on war. As usual everybody will have to suffer more or less thanks to mister Bush. I live in a country in the eastern europe and i can feel the economical side of the problem. In just a week the dollar fell a lot in my country and it will probably stay there until America recovers. Of course a small dollar means cheaper import stuff but for the export a more powerfull national currency is a disaster.Oh well Bush is not entirely to blame, also Mother Nature has it's part in the problem. As for the oil prices-I guess we will have to travel less :)

Right here in the us in new ersey the gas priced are noe 3.50 im just like wow thats alot are they going to raise it anymore. Thats just alot for gas. I know i wont be seeing that many people driving as before.Daniel(vibutx)

I'm pretty sure that the hundreds of thousands of American citizens, (not refugees), in the Southern states affected by Katrina, aren't really agonising too much over the hike in gas prices at the moment .... they're probably more concerned about the fact that they've lost their loved ones, homes, jobs, schools etc ....

Posted Imagejust a thought! ....

i saw something shocking yesterday gas prices started going down where i live, now that the government is paying attention to it now, plus the refineries are starting back up so hopefully prices go back down again.

The gas where I live went up to over $3.00! Thats just insane. I have heard that they provide 1/3 of the gas over there so it makes sence. I feel sorry for motorists and anyone who is effected by this horrible hurricane. My gas is now around $2.99 unleaded but thats still way too high if you ask me.

Ah yes, one of those times I'm glad that I have that pretty BP/Exxon/Amoco Business Card Account.. Feel free to envy me.No, don't, I get terribly overcharged at the end of the month, but this very moment, this means nothing to me :).Anyway, True the crisis is upon us, and when the stock market crashes, That'll just make my day (I had a few thousand in the oil sector. It's worth exactly $125 (and dropping) now.) No sense in pulling it out -Gas is 3.50 here, and my company vehicles Drink gas, (Company vans, we should scale down, but you can't put ladders and pipe in a Ford Focus).So we pretty much have to overcharge our clients, which sucks for them because they're asking why the bill is $3,000 larger than it was three weeks ago. Go figure geniuses, these guys have college degrees, and I'm 'almost' out of high school. Seriously.Anyway, this is the corporate view on all this. Take it how you wish.Panda

well i really think its very stupid because other contries have given us oil very much during the hurricane tim,e no need to raise the prices that much. but i guess goergoe bush is an idiot he has wasted all his money on the warr in iraq now can't afford to help people in his own country..this is what you get for choosing a president who really doesn't know how to take care of his country..

Gotta agree, our president is an idiot. However he doesn't have control over what most of us blame him with. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that he's an idiot.I'm wondering if you own a car DjLuki... There IS a reason. There's only so much oil these countries have given us, not enough to fill our reserves, and to reopen most gas stations. We burn through a heck of a lot of fuel each day. No country can give us enough to stall our usage. Panda -

United States government is not prepared.If a terrorist attack united states right now they probly would kill half of us if they dont take over.And the main cause for this is bush.First thing he should of been prepared and shouldnt of started a war out of no where.I believe United Stated wont be the richest and powerfulest country for long unless we get a good leader.Ethier china or england will be.