xisto Community
Microsoft

Whats The Meaning Of... ...PS

you know when you write a letter sometimes people add PS for example:

Dear Mr.Example,

I am writing this letter as an example of what i am trying to say at Xisto forums. after i finish stating what i was saying i stop writing to you ok laters.

Your Friend,

-Microsoft

P.S. What does P.S. Stand for?

:P so you get what im trying to ask what does P.S. stand for it just happens that i dont know and if someone told me what if meant i guess i forgot ;)

-Microsoft

Post Scriptum (Latin: Post Script; an additional message after the main body of text in correspondence)

there you have it. this was a simple search in google and i clicked on the first link that came to me and i got it. that shows how you can use google easyly to find out stuff like that.

well i guess i don't have to say anything about it, but then you have p.s.s or something like that for a additional message. which doesn't really make sense, but then again i don't really use it.

what does P.S mean in a letter?

Whats The Meaning Of...

P.S.-- means post script..It is what you write after you finished your letter and signed.

-priyadarshi

what does P.S means

Whats The Meaning Of...

Replying to iGuest

**** you, **** me, **** em

P.S - where is my beer (that is not a P.S as it is nowhere related to the actual letter)

**** you, ****me , **** em

P.S( POST SCRIPT) - don't ever do that, I am just kidding around( now that is P.S)

-reply by VIkas