xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Krysto

Hi everyone Brazilian Guy

Welcome to the Trap 17 community! I think you'll find that they're a great free hosting provider; perhaps the best when compared to all the others out there :) Anyways, good luck with your site , you'll love it here. :)

Heyo I hope you have as much fun as I do on here. There are loads of things to do like the cool games and the wicked army system.I am so addicted to this forum.

Lol ~ Damn cool, sup peeps.. herrrs a joke for ya..One day, a guy and his friend were livin together in a dormOne guy brought his gf to the dorm, at night, and decided to yea.. have sexSooo, he told her to say Bread to go fast and Tomato to go slow and to say Mayonaysee when to stop. So they didThe next morning, the other guy in the dorm said,"Dude, steve. OMG. Dont make Sanwhiches while im sleeping.. mayonaysee got all over meh."XD